Chapter 20 - A Perfect Day

Dipper's POV

This is clearly my best date ever. I'm so lucky to have a beautiful girl like her. She is my first. First love, first kiss and first girlfriend.

Our second kiss was just perfect and not like our first one. She definitely had something which turns me on. Probably everything.

"T-this w-ater i-is v-very c-cold!" She is shivering so we leaped to our toes and we walked to the waterside.

"We're soaked!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks for pointing that out." She said sarcastically and I chuckled.

"It's getting late. Shall we go?"

"Of course." She said, chuckling.

I returned her back to her home. Her father asked why she is soaking wet and glad I rebounded the question. I changed the topic.

"Goodbye Manly Dan!" I exclaimed to Manly Dan as I'm walking away so I shouted at him from a quite long distance.

"Bye Wendy!" I shouted and she waved goodbye.

"Thanks for the best date ever!" She shouted as my eyes open widely in shock. I turned around to see her father. He's shocked as well but after a few second, he smiles at Wendy then to me. I guess he's the kind of father that you think is powerful and mean but deep down, he's a caring father that supports everything that makes Wendy happy. And maybe that's why she is also allowed to date that jerk that I don't want to name. But I think you already know his name.

I walked to the Mystery Shack or as I call home and went to the gift shop. I saw Mabel and Soos working at the gift shop.

"Mabel! Soos! You won't believe what happened earlier."

"Oh. I think I already know!"

"What is it." Oh right. Soos still doesn't know a thing about us.

"Well, try to guess."

"You had the best date ever!" She exclaimed and stopped at the words best, day and ever.

"But there's more." I say with a smug look on my face.

"What more?" She raised an eyebrow at me, looking curious and at the same time confused.

"I kissed Wendy!" I blurted out. I guess I'm excited to tell my sister.

"Say what?!" Soos exclaimed.

"Soos, if you don't know, Dipper here and Wendy are in a relationship and they went out on their first date at some unknown place that only me and Dipper know." She explained.

That's right Soos. Try to keep up. And only me and Mabel already know the Mystic Gardens first because as I saw it in the journal, I asked her if that was a nice place to set up a date. She also help me with my date by her another plan. Boosting confidence and everything.

"Told you it would work out as planned."

"I know. The crystal said so."

"Huh?" She asked, confused. Guess she didn't know the journal which was great because if she knew, she could have stole the crytal and ask her dumb questions.

"Forget about it." I said. Mabel raised her shoulders as a sign of saying okay or whatever. Soos was just fangirling and was freaking out. That's our dumb but adorable Soos.

This turned out to be a perfect day.

________________________________

Robbie punched Dipper's stomach and left a purple bruise and a serious pain in his tummy. Dipper's nose is bleeding.

Dipper can't punch back because he had no strength left. And what chance does he had? Robbie is much stronger than him.

Dipper get down on his knees. He's so weak and he had enough while Robbie had a satisfied look on his face.

The next day after his most perfect day is his worst nightmare.