Bonus Chapter

Hey All! 
So Inner Pradator has been getting a crapton of reads and in celebration of reaching over 365k reads as well as over 700 followers (eee!!!) I've decided to add a bonus chapter for you! And it's in Chase's POV!

I wrote this one before the bookw as finished and debated sharing, but finally decided to! So when I was writing this, I picked out the scene that I most wanted to know Chase's thoughts on. So you'll be reading Chapter 12 (It's A Death Sentence) However, I am open to writing more bonus chapters when I have time so if there is a scene or chapter you'd like to read from a different POV, feel free to comment and I may write it!) 

Bonus Chapter 12 Chase’s POV

I’m pissed. And I’m fucking irritated that I’m pissed. Because I’m not mad she bit me or nearly fucking killed me. That oddly, doesn’t bother me so much. I’m pissed that she doesn’t want to talk about it. And what the fuck is up with that? I’m not the kind of guy who likes to listen to others moan about their feelings.

But she didn’t want me to listen at all.

Isn’t that was girls are supposed to do? Want to talk about all that shit?

She wanted space. Whatever the fuck that means.

As if being a vampire is a bad thing.

I know it’s a shock to her. But is it really that dramatic? She knew she was half cursed, that left her a 50/50 chance of being vampire. And who the fuck wants to be a shifter? Fighting the urge to rolls around the grass all day and really, they can’t even eat like civilized people. It’s an embarrassment to Supernaturals everywhere. Even shifters don’t want to be shifters; they really pulled the short end of the Supernatural stick. They’re way down there with humans.

Her voice replays in my head.

“We’re cool or whatever, I guess and I don’t mean to sound like a total bitch, but you are just about the last person I want to talk about all this with right now.”

The last person. I am the last person she wants to talk about being part vampire. The last fucking person.

I shouldn’t be surprised. It takes a certain level of asshole to take what was supposed to be an invitation to come home with me for the holidays and turn it into an opportunity to make fun of her being an orphan. I knew she wouldn’t have any plans and I didn’t think she should be alone. I knew no one else would invite her along, though most students got over her “half human” side, the older generations are less than understanding about such mixings.

But, the person I spend the holidays with is more open to new people than a lot of traditional Supernaturals. The kind of person who takes in anyone who needs a place. And it was just a nice plus that he could also tell us more about her.

For some reason, which was more than just finding out about her Cursed half, but I’m not quite sure how much more, I wanted the girl to get in a car and meet my family for Christmas. Instead I acted like a complete tool. There is probably a special place in hell for things like me.

Trying to take my mind off the fiery redhead, I flip on the TV and fall back into my bed. I just let it play on the news, not really paying attention.

Today didn’t go as planned either. I knew she wouldn’t be happy at being set up. But my goal wasn’t to make her happy it was to make her hear me out. Which she still wouldn’t do. Don’t I deserve some points for communicating with Jess over this?

There aren’t many people who don’t irritate me. Jess is too bubbly and giggly and it gets very old. I can’t stand the bubbliness, but I did this week… for her. And she didn’t even acknowledge it.