Chapter 18 - A Certain Objective To Help The Young

*A day before the festival*
Among the shadows in a dark lab two esper victims fought each other as an certain scientific scientist stood afar

"Why are you doing this!!" The two high school students stood in the area looking up towards the scientist

"Please I just need a little more time. And it will be complete. After that you will be free to go."

"Shadow metal is not real!!" The boy cried out. "So please stop making us fight each other.

"Just do the experiments please. This is painful to watch, so please just get it over with."

*Present time*

Li Mei sigh outside with watery eyes, cartoonishly weeping.

"This is just great! You got us kick out Li Mei, seriously why would you go and attack a judgement member? We never got to go to the Gekota booth" Annaisha cried out telepathically into Li Mei's head.

Li Mei went from crying to an red face, "Who cares about some dumb old frogs anyways!" Li Mei answer out loud seemly talking to herself. "You're being a stupid child!"

"Don't call me a child! Because of you now I'll never know the confirmation date for the Lovely Mitten Gekota straps!! I should have train you better." Annaisha telepathically saids in Li Mei's head.

"Sensei you haven't taught me anything yet! Not to mention you told me to attack Fran-Kun." Li Mei reply back looking up.

"Don't abbreviate his name like you will be seeing that piece of shit again! Ugh!! I can't believe you didn't land a single hit on him! How weak are you!?"

"I'm not weak! I don't know how he predicted my attacks!"

An Anti Skill member came outside and said, "We sorted things out, between you and the victim, he said you can come back inside."

"How is he a victim??!!" Li Mei shouted out.

"Hey we don't want anymore bad blood with you!" The anti skill guard said in defense.

"Hey you're the same Anti-Skill member who disrespected me outside the mall!"

"Crap it's you! I should have known you'll be up to no good again."

"Blah! Trying to settle the score are we!?"

"Hey she's with us can she please come back inside?" A middle-age man with dark brown hair, short unkempt hair and glasses said coming outside.

"Jun'ichi-Sensei!?" Li Mei confirm surprising jumping back.

"Yep, in the flesh but you know I'm no longer your sensei." Jun'ichi smile, waving.

"What are you doing here? Wait you're not being that simp guru again?"

"Hey! That's not a very appropriate greeting Xiaodan-chan. And who told you about that?"

"Your class! Well former class! I think Hisoka said I'll miss my Simp Guru!"

Jun'ichi head slump down and said, "Well it's too late now, once Hisoka start something it sticks."

"Anyways who told you I was out here?"

"Oh your hero he's right behind me," Jun'ichi move aside revealing Tedashii glaring at Li Mei.

"Tedashiiiiii??" Li Mei said jumping up.

"Yeah it's me." Tedashii reply, "And now I'm task with watching you." Tedashii sigh scratching his head. "Which that wasn't my suggestion."