Chapter 12 - A Certain Confidant Trick

"Finally..." The young level 0 fourteen year-old cried out slump upon the ground. A tear shed from his eye, as the rank seventh level 5 esper saids the speech repeatedly without the paper in his hands.

"Well I think that's about right? Sogitta quotes placing his hands around his waist flexing like a superhero in a comic.

"Geez there's way too much of the word bond in there." Tedashii notes while scratching his head.

"No kidding, though it's understandable after all that's what true guts is after all."

"You know guts is like your stomach intestines, or are you referring to a reference to the feeling or reaction based on an instinctive emotional response rather than considered thought. You should at least consider some idea of common sense or are you just playing with my emotions because you're a level 5 pretending to be cool and nice."

"Huh?" Sogiita saids tilting his head by Tedashii's comment.

Tedashii's eye twitched, scratching his head a bit quicker. "Aww, come on! You don't have to pull that iconic act anymore! No one was around, we stayed after a bit longer. The approximate amount of students and staff left should be about ten to five percent. And no one would believe me outta all people of whatever negativity I have to say about you-"

A sudden growling stomach roared among Sogiita as he began to rub his belly. Sogitta interrupted and said, "Hey let's take a break."

"Uhh, well we should actually be done here." Tedashii saids getting up and walking over to his baggage lifting up against his back shoulder. "I'll save you the trouble and dismiss the rest."

"Alrighty then! Let's go eat!"

"Let's as in contraction of "let us?"

"Yeah us! I'm sure ya hungry too! We gotta refill our guts!"

"... Refill our guts?"

"Chow time, what's with that look? Oh I see you have no money."

"I got plenty of money!" Tedashii quickly snaps with a red face.

"Then why be so scared, let's go!"

"Uhh..." Tedashii paused, then sigh, he scratches his head once more and saids, "You know you're weird..."

"Hmm?"

"Sorry I got something very important I need to do, not to mention my supplementary
classes." Tedashii waves walking away with a smirk.

"Well alrighty then let's eat together during the Daiheaseisal then!" Sogiita waves back with a chuckle. Tedashii cheeks spout red with flattery, but quickly snap to his senses and switch to a poker face.

"Yeah whatever." Tedashii shouts leaving the stadium, following his selective schedule.

Time flies by quickly as he sighs, walking past the nature park he thought to himself as he stares at the empty swing, then smirk once more. Turning his way towards his destination he felt something slightly pulling his shirt, turning around a familiar face appear with a smile. Though he felt like he had seen her before he didn't recognize her charming foreign appealing blonde hair with reddish dye side swept bangs, blue eyes, white skin, wearing a school uniform similar to his but with an initial bold sport number "44".

"Hi... I mean." The girl said in English but then said, "Hi!" In Japanese. She bowed and said, "Thank you."

Tedashii blushes after witnessing the girl's breast jiggling up and down for a split second, once she lifts herself from her bow. Her peering and studied face rapidly jump Tedashii's thoughts back to his senses. However he stood there with a blank stare, then said "Oh yeah... your welcome."