Chapter 11 - A Certain Tour To Guts!

Tedashii made his way to school and could hear the gossiping around the students once more. Due to staying up so late, he yawns skipping passed his peers and their bickering.

Towards the front of the doors a girl wearing plenty of mini China decorations with peony flowers around her wrists, headband, stood there waiting on him. She had her eyebrows lower, pressing her lips together firmly, and bulged light sea eyes locked onto him.

Tedashii stopped and stared at the glowing rainbow girl then turned back around. The rainbow light disappears and reappears every time Tedashii approaches and retreats. He slumped his head down then yawned annoyingly.

"Can you give it a rest rainbow head?!" Tedashii's pled only backfire as a red laser light almost burnt the top of his head off after he ducked.

"You got some nerve! After you abandoned me I was left embarrassed in front of those judgement members!" She cried out stomping and whimpering like a child.

"Something happened okay! It wasn't truly attended!"

"Like what!?" Li-Mei's demand left Tedashii sighing, giving in while scratching his head, "Okay, look I was attacked by some Espers."

"What?" Li Mei pauses as her AIM shuts down her Esper ability once more.

"Yeah, no big deal that always happens to us level zeros."

Li Mei studies Tedashii's unconfident glimpsing away glaze. Tedashii tilted his eyes back at Li Mei then yawned once more.

"I see." Li Mei replied with a soft change tone, she clenched her hands, making a fluster stare, "You got hurt, while I was in that try out room just like that."

"I mean it's not a big deal."

"We just got to get stronger next time." She said, walking over to Tedashii pulling a black marker sharply from out her pocket. She carefully grabbed his arm, and started writing on his wrist."

"Hey what are you doing!" Tedashii watched Li Mei write her name and phone number which made Tedashii blush once he realized the lines between the numbers. "Is this a judgement number or something for your branch? I could have simply just looked that up online." Tedashii said while scratching the back of his head.

"Uh, no. It's my number, I just realized I've never given you my number. Please call me."

"Huh?!" Tedashii almost blasted out but quickly stopped himself from throwing out attention outside. His face turns red, closing his eyes annoyingly piercing at the girl, "You know I can fight too you know just because I don't have an Esper ability..."

"I'm tired," Li Mei commented with shallow eyes and head lower, Tedashii could notice a hollow glimpse in her eyes. "I'm tired of watching and not being strong..."

"Li Mei?" Before Tedashii could grab touch her shoulders the bell rang and the students started entering the school. A few students who notice the two comments but return back to rumor news that sparkle around the school.

"Oh whoops that was weird! Nyahaha! Just get stronger and I won't have to go saving you!" Li Mei turned the other way and started walking away from Tedashii heading to her class.

Tedashii shrugs then proceeds to follow up with all the other students eventually making his way to Mrs. Haru's classroom.

Within the classroom Mrs. Haru starts collecting homework papers from the worn out students, Tedashii goes through his bag and as he pulls out a small torn up piece of paper with only one answer done. It was at that moment he realized when Li Mei accidentally struck his bag under the tree yesterday his homework that he already finished in class was burnt and destroyed from within.