Chapter 26 (Finale) - A Certain World With You & Me In It!

Why you?! Who do you think you are? Using my body!!" Shadow Rensa covers her own mouth trying to shut herself from the possessing Li Mei.

"Ugh?! What the?! Hey! Shut up already you weren't using this body anymore! Shouldn't you be dead?" Shadow Rensa argument.

"The only one who's gonna be dead is you!! Give me my body back NOW!!" Li Mei threatened to fight and took control of her right hand.

"Damn it to hell!! Nice try but you're still too weak to gain control!" Shadow Rensa charges up another fifth direct. Tedashii guards himself with his vector malice.

"Tedashii!! Watch out!!" Li Mei cried trying to stop herself but nothing happened.

"Now what?! Come on, did I forget how to use my super powers?!" Shadow Rensa cartoonishly panicked.

"Her NOT-AIM is jammed!" Masato confirmed.

"NOT-AIM?" Tedashii repeated, turning his sights to Masato.

"Her built-in program. It allows her to use esper abilities from a radius of 175 meter radius. However those dark rainbow rings and wings hers must have extended the radius far I've ever accomplished. With that Storm she causes using Xiaodan-Chan's abilities, I assume that her radius is at 400! But now it seems she's losing abilities and Xiaodan is gaining control."

"That bitch did it!" Tedashii Applaud.

"But..." Masato gasped. "If the ultimate life form is backed into a corner."

Shadow Rensa began to spark up black lighting, while sucking up air. It seemed as everything around shadow Rensa's orbit drifted into itself morphing into a black hole. Dark rainbow roads spiral. Li Mei in complete pain cried out. "What's happening?!"

"Li Mei!!" Tedashii screamed out but his voice failed to reach her.

"Self Destruction command would follow." Masato's disheartening voice left Tedashii shook. "Run Hamasaki-Kun I'll stay here with Xiaodan-Chan I'll be by her side till the very end! GET TO SAFELY!! I can't let you die too! Tell your classmates! Save as many as you can! Get even Sogitta Gunha to help! Go!!" Masato commanded but Tedashii didn't follow.

"How much time do we have?" Tedashii asked.

"It's happening now?!" Masato shouts.

"Some sort of fuel air explosive, and that storm isn't a real Storm, it's just Li Mei's powers going haywire. So about possibly set for ten minutes?"

"I'm hearing good news for it all to go to shit right? That's something worth recovering from!" Zack Yoshikage sarcastically added teleporting and appeared beside Tedashii. "I'm up. You can take your rest now." Zack jokes, placing his hand on Tedashii's shoulder.

Tedashii hostility slapped Zack's hand "Not in a million years, seems like your use to these kinda hell hole sticks." Tedashii said glaring at Zack. "I'll have to keep that in mind when I start avoiding you." Suddenly without realizing Tedashii's sight became blurry, his head felt heavy. He began to lean but was caught by Zack.

"You're bleeding bad! You've been bleeding and ignoring that wound this whole time!" Zack aggressive shout.

"I'm fine!" Tedashii answered by lifting himself up and wielding his Vector Malice once more.

"Like hell you are... Hey scientist! Get him outta here!" Zack orders clenching his fist. "I'm sorry." Zack replies sorrowfully.

"Just wait a minute. Alright I think something happened. If I can just get a little closer, I can hypothesize something. Just teleport me once more, one last time."