Chapter 27 (Part 2) - A Certain Third-String Child Error

The prestigious school girl wore an open dark blue coat with a certain school emblem on the left side.
Her blouse underneath her coat was only buttoned by two exposing her red tie and a portion of her big cleavage and belly button.
Her short cinnamon colored hair had glitter, and her brown eyes were equipped with purple eyeshadow. Her red pocketed skirt reached halfway down her thighs. She also wore stockings that reached near her knees with tennis shoes.

The last feature that she had that stood out was her pointy large headphones that made her head seem shaped like a bunny.

While under normal common ground she seemed to look like a party girl, that wasn't the case. This girl was the idea of a genius in Academy City.

She simply flashed her green and white armband, and pointed her finger at the two delinquents.
"That's enough! Judgement is here to answer to the discrimination." A quote that phenomenon came to life, as her sentence took form as clear letters.

The see-through letters rapidly orbit around her body. Finally the visible letters collected into her hand shaping together into a handle, visually appearing to be a clear giant double-faced mallet weapon. The remaining letters in quote, "Judgement" remain levitating center in front of her."

Tedashii was given many talents but right towards the areas that didn't matter at all. Tedashii was smart? That was actually a lie.

He was the boy that had enough value to create a junk scrap motorbike that a loli-goth can ride. He was the boy who could athletically jump down the highest building he could find. But in Academy City he was too stupid to be intelligent enough to telekinetically bend a spoon with his mind.

Academy City.

Besides being the pinnacle city of academia and the ubiquitous all-around study of science and technology, there was another side to it—the esper development institution that was achieved through artificial means and scientific processes.

Targeted at the students, the "powers'' developed would differ into many types according to each person's scenario. Each ability would then be sorted according to the ability's value, power, and practicality, into six different levels: Level 5 (People with SuperPowers), Level 4 (People with Great Powers), Level 3 (People with Strong Powers), Level 2 (People with Unusual Powers), Level 1 (People with Weak Powers), and Level 0 (People with No Powers).

The girl with headphones slapped the remaining judgement letters with her mallet.
The letters were fired into embers of projectiles towards the delinquents. Kuroyoru evades while Tedashii blocks the attacks with the hijacked security robots.

But blocking might have been a mistake for Tedashii.

Her bunny shadow figure from above closed in on Tedashii.

Girl with headphones dropped on the delinquent boy, slamming her huge mallet down upon a security bot, destroying it with great ease.

"Said to be able to withstand a bullet fired, my ass!" Tedashii whines taking steps in caution.