What They Dont Know Wont Hurt - 3

ALEXS P.O.V.

The way she proved she was dead wasnt something words could describe. I had started to like her in an odd and crazy way, she was mesmerizing. She was so beautiful, hearing her say she was dead was impossible for me to hear, this was certanly out of a movie. A movie that i fell asleep in and didnt see the end. I really couldn't believe she wasnt, well.. alive!!! Watching the news didn't even convince me, watching her start to disapear in her own seat, that slapped me right across the face telling me she was a ghost. After she embarrassed me infrot of Jack, i was as red as a tomato. How was i suppost to know there was a ghost watching my every move? Jack and Delilah sat there laughing at my new skin color.

"you know Alex, red suits you" okay, now they were just being mean. I jumped up on Jack and we fell to the ground wrestling.

"fuck you" I said after Jack turned us around, he was on top of me and a smirk creeped on my face. "I know riding me has always been your dream, but take it easy" With a small wink he jumped off of me.

"take it easy on Jack okay? It's hard enough to hide Jalex from an entire fandom, it must be hard hiding it from his lover too" Delilah said followed by giggles , Jack agreed with him.

"t's okay Delilah, you can be my new lover" Jack said before sitting on her lap and sticking his togue out ready to put it in her mouth.

Ding, Dong

"JACK GET THE DOOR!!!" i yelled making him jump, I took the chance and pushed him off of Delilah. 

"ALEX, GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND GET IT YOURSELF!!!!" he mimicked me, after making sure he wasnt touching her, i yelled back.

"FINE!!!" i got up and walked to the door and opened it to be greeted by a red lipstick slobery kiss.

"Alex I am so sorry, I hate how things ended and i don't want us to fight anymore. I really miss you" She invited herself in, then went for another kiss then pulled back. "Alex" She said softly, her eyes pleading me.

 "Tay, we cant do this anymore, break up, back together, break up, bacl together. This never ending cycle had been going on for almost a year and one way or another oe of us gets hurt. We need to let go and move on." She looked heart broken. "I'm sorry but i can't do this anymore." I finished, but before anything else was said she kissed me again.

"i know, I'm sorry" she pushed me up against the wall "But this time things will work out better, I promise" she licked her lips ready for another kiss but then Delilah walked in.

"who was at the door- oh, um hi, I'm sorry i didnt mean to disturb i just" Stopped, probably uncomfortable.

"Oh, i didn't know Alex had company?" Tay looked at me, eyebrows sewn together. An awkward silence filled the room, I was saved by Jack walking in.

"Oh why hello Taylor, you came for Alex didn't you? Well I am sorry to announce, he found someone new." Everyone turned to look at Jack, Taylor turned to Delilah, assuming I believe. "And that person is me" He turned to look at me and attacked me with a full on french kiss before pulling back and yelling out moans. 

"Well while Jalex is having a moment, hi I'm Delilah" She introduced herself sweetly to Tay.

"Alex?" Taylor said half heartedly. When i didn't respond she nodded her head in understandment and turned to the door. She left and I slowly closed the door and pressed my back aganst it.

"Alex are you okay?" Delilah's soothing voice came to my side and I turned to face her. Her hair framed her face perfectly making her look like an angel. I nodded and Jack screamed from the living room, we both whipped our heads towards his diretion and ran in

"What happened?" I said and Jack playfuly glared at Delilah.

"That bitch is trying to steal MY man" Jack jumped up and tackled her to the ground, I decided to join them and i jumped right at the top. "Alex get off me! I you are too fat and I can't breath" I look down to Jack and make a funny face, but when i look over to Delilah, she's laughing so hard, but she's breathless.

"Did you find what you where looking for Gaskarth?" I realizd I was staring.

"uh, yeah" I smirk at her.

"oh yeah? And what is that?" Her little smile is drivning me crazy.

"Well, I'm trying to figure you out. You don't look dead, act dead, or smell dead. Probably you arent any of those things, becuase obviously you are a ghost, but can you explain the logic that this is possible. It is impossible for me to believe you are dead when you look just as alive as Jack does" Seriousness takes over and we climb of eachother and sit on the couch, Delilah opens her mouth to say something but closes it again like if her words got caught in her throat.

"Well this took a different turn, anyone want to watch a movie?" Jack suggests.Delilah and I nod our heads. "Coolio, we are watching Home Alone" He jumped up from his seat and ran to the movie sheld next to the tv.

"No! Jack, you know how many times i watched that movie becuase of you? I'm picking the movie" Delilah walks up to the cds and searches though them, Jack sits back down on the couch and pouts like a little kid.

"Don't worry Jacky, i will watch that movie with you when were alone, in the dark....." I smirk and he makes a face like if he liked my idea.

"You guys are nasty!!" Delilah threw a pillow at me and turned back around to choose the movie. After she picked one out, we orderd pizza and ate popcorn. Jack thought Delilah would eat, but she didnt, and he ordered three pizzas. Jack ended up eating ALL the left overs and watever he ate. i swear, that boy can eat all he wants and never even gains one pound. Delilah sat in between Jack and I, we were all really close to eachother. I noticed at one point of the movie Delilah was crying, she started to become transparent until i wrapped my arm around her. I pulled her closer to me and i smiled at her. She layed her head against my shoulder and after a while she was eventually asleep. I checked the windows and surely enough it was nightime.

"well that was a good mov-"

"shh" i say softly to Jack who was sitting on the other side of Delilah, he put his hands up in surrender.

"sorrey, shish" i rolled my eyes at him and looked down at Delilah, peacefully sleeping in my arms, i got up and carried her to my room. I layed her in my bed, in the same spot i found her this morning. I layed next to her and just stared, one hand on her hip. I layed there until my eye lids became heavy and i eventually closed my eyes.

I had feelings for a ghost, and nothing could change that, not even the most beautiful girl alive!! Delilah was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen, she was literaly an angel. Was she sent for me?