The Beach

DELILAH'S P. O. V.

I opened my eyes and found myself on a bed, what? I could hear waves crashing and smell salty water, I think I know where I am!! I sat up, but noticed something different...... Am I in a bikini? I looked in front of the mirror, well, at least it was a cute bikini. I walked out and found all the boys throwing around a football (Matt included) I didn't want to disturb their game so I walked back in and looked around the house. I walked back in the room I was previously sleeping in and opened the wooden closet, an old abandoned pink hula hoop layed there all alone, I reached out and grabbed it, dusting off the dirt.

After finding the hula hoop, I turned on the music and danced and played with the hula hoop and grabbed something to eat from the fridge. I was on a role!! Dancing and singing and just being me!! The old me, the one who fangirled day and night, the one who loved eating and the one who danced really good bc her mom singed her up for belly dance in 3rd grade and still rememberd the dance moves!! In the middle of the my solo on Remembering Sunday, I was disturbed by coughing, I quickly turned around and found five pairs of eyes staring at me....., "oh, I didn't notice you guys there, how long have you been standing there?" I raised an eye brow "erm, for about, two songs" I sighed and face palmed, GREEEAAAAATT!! They stared at me through 'Dear Maria' and 'Remembering Sunday' fuck.

I sat on the couch that I have jumped 30 seconds ago and brought my knees up to my chest and buried my face into them for embarrassment "we didn't mean for you to stop having fun" Rian started "he's right!! U didn't have to stop" Zack continued "that dancing was hot" and Jack finished c; I laughed but I was still embarrassed as hell "Jacks right, that was a hot dance, are you a professional dancer or something?" Alex asked trying not to drool "haha no, I'm not professional at all" Matt smiled "well it was really good, we will have to put you in a video or something!! You can be a back up dancer!!" I smiled "well, will I get paid to dance hot?" I blinked my eyes quickly "haha well, yes" my eyes widened "YAY I WILL GET PAID FOR SOMETHING!!!" Everybody laughed at my sillyness.

"Nice bathing suit Delilah, it's cute" Jack commented while stuffing his face with chips that were by the table "thanks, I'm not sure how I got into it, but thanks" Jack smiled with a mouth full of Doritos "Awex hwelpt" Jack tried talking with his mouth full "I'm sorry Jack, I don't speak 'food' ur gonna have to speak English for me to understand you" he took a big gulp of soda "I said, in food language, that Alex helped me! I picked it out!!!" I laughed uncontrollably "ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU PICKED OUT THIS SUPER CUTE BIKINI?!?!" Jack placed his hand over his heart "are you saying you don't believe that I have good taste in clothes?" He said it like if he were offended "aww, that's exactly what I said baby" he made a pouty face "your so adorable when you do that face" I pinched his checks and he flinched "THAT HURT!!!! MATT!!!!!! DELILAH HURT ME!!!!!!!!!!!" Matt waved his hand indicating for Jack to 'shut the fuck up' because he was too busy talking to Alex, Zack, and Rian "I'm sowey Jack, you only have me to talk to, MUAHAHAHA" I made my "bad-guy" laugh and rubbed my hands together like a maniac

"fine, since I only have you....... Are I top or bottom?" I was confused " what do you me-" then it hit me "EWW NO GROSS JACK I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIEND AND BEST FRIENDS DON'T-" I stopped myself, best friends aren't suppost to fuck, but that didn't stop me and Josh did it? No, it didn't!! One of the main reasones I'm here right now "best friends don't what Delilah" Jack continued "t-they are not suppost to fuck, fuck every week end when they get the chance then pretend it never happed, but then do it again, and again AND AGAIN!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I UNHEALTHY A FRIEND SHIP LIKE THIS IS!?!? IT COULD RUIN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE BUT YOU NEVER NOTICE!!!" I realized I was shouting, I covered my mouth with my hand, i had everyone's full attention "Delilah, what are you talking about?" Alex asked with concern "I-uh-well- I need some air!" I ran out and down to the sea shore.

You stupid girl!! Almost telling everyone your secret

I know, I just- I don't know what happened to me!!

Well, you didn't have to yell at him for something like that, he was joking!!!!

I know he as joking but-

Your the slut who made a first move on Josh

"I AM NOT A SLUT!!!! WE BOTH STARTED AT THE SAME TIME!!!"  

"who's 'we' and what did you start?" Oops, i said that out loud "oh, h-hey" I studered, he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me "what was that back there?" I stiffened "well, it's kinda.........none of your business, haha" Alex gave me a weak smile "hey, are you ok?" I covered my face "no Alex, I've done something terrible in my life and I never fixed it because, it was my fault it happened, and I liked it!! If I could go back, I would, did you know it was because of this mistake that I died?" Alex hugged me tightly "do you mind if I ask what this horrible mistake is? Y-you don't have to tell me what it is if you don't want to I-" he sounded worried, like he wanted to help but was afraid he couldn't "Alex, can we just forget this ever happened?" A tear escaped "sure" he wiped it away and stood up, he held out his hands for me to take. He helped me up and we just walked on the beach, but our hands never let go "oh, by the way Alex, how did I get into this bikini?" Alex looked at me panicked "um, Jack helped!!" I giggled, we started swinging our like me and Josh used to.

We walked until my knees got tired "LEXY IM TIERD!!!!" Alex smiled "oh, let me fix that" he picked me up and spun me around "ALEX PUT ME DOWN!!!!" I screamed "well, if you insist" he threw me into the water and laughed "YOU DICK IM SOAKED!!!" I got up and pushed him down to the water "UGH NOW I AM WET!!!" I laughed like a freak, I rolled on top of him and just stared at his beautiful eyes.

"is right now a good time to tell you that i have fallen in love with you for the past........ who knows how many days you have been here?" i smiled "i think so, because i have a confession too" he raised his eye brows "i have had a crush on you since grade school, we were in the same class and i was always invisable so i guess thats why you and everyone else dont remember me, but i have had that crush, and the night i died, honestly, i had you on my mind" I sat up embarresed of myself "Thats cute" Alex said, i smiled to myself and the minute i turned to face Alex, our lips conneceted and he held my face with both his hands "Delilah your so beautiful, i love you" Alex said between the kiss, i smiled "I love you too Lexy" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELL YEAH I FINALLY UPDATED THIS BITCH HAHAHA OK I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH ME OK BYE!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

KAY, ok