Oh Calamity

DELILAHS P.O.V.

I cracked open an eye, groaning as i rolled over, cold. I searched for my blanked, ugh, on the floor. What did i do to deserve this?? I stretched my arm for the cloth that soothed my ice cold body but was stopped.

"Oh look, your up" My mom poked in. "get up and ready, lets go" I ditched the blanket and threw myself back barring my face back into the pillow.

"i don't want to move from this very spot" I whined covering myself with my arms curling up my legs becoming a little ball on a medium bed. 

"Delilah, get up, I'm serious" My mother turned around and i flipped her off. God she can be a pain in the ass. I rolled over checking my phone, oh look i am so popular!! One text message from~

From: Motha

Seriously, Delilah, get up.

I. DON'T. WANNA. GET. UP. TODAY. ugh. Oh wait, i need a new journal. I pulled out the old journal and flipped it to the last page. Ah, now i can write about last night, YAY!!! 

November 26-

IS IT SERIOUSLY 7 IN THE MORNING??? I let out another groan, fine.

November 26 7:06

Last night i saw him again, only not in my dreams. He was physically there, he remembered me, but sadly not how i remember him. More like remembered who i used to be, that ugly girl back in middle school. Jack was there too, they where playing football in the park at Thames, i danced with him pretending i was Sleeping Beauty meeting my prince.

I stopped to think about the memory, i chuckled at myself and kept on writing~

Alex tried to read the journal though, i couldn't let that happen so i..... i punched him in the stomach to retrieve my precious journal and made a run for it, i made it home safely only to face another obstacle.... not being seen by my parents who arrived just at that moment. 

~ Delilah

I smiled down just as i finished, I'm so proud of myself for using this entire thing up. I got up placing the journal on the shelf next to the others i have written and headed for the bathroom to shower.

As soon as i was done, my mom called put for me announcing there was someone at the door for me. 

"ILL BE THERE IN A FEW" i yelled and quickly threw on some sweats because, well obviously what is the need for getting ready for Josh? As soon as i was done, i pulled my now dry hair up in a messy bun and ran out. Then i heard a voice.

"So you knew Delilah back in school?" My moms voice flowed through the air, bouncing off the walls hitting me in the face. I attempted peeking when i realized i didn't have to after i heard that voice.

"Yeah" i heard a small chuckle that made my heart melt. "We didn't talk much, she actually looks so different from the last time i saw her" he paused, not saying a word before speaking again. "Its funny i ran into her last night, because the night before i-"

"Last night? She was at home last night" Alex screwed it for me!!

"Heehehey guys" I nervously smiled. My mom gave me a face of annoyance, I'm in trouble. 

"Delilah" My moms warned me, i knew she wanted an explanation. 

"I um- Alex hi!! What a surprise i didnt expect to see you he- is it a little humid in here i better get some f-fresh air" I tugged Alex off the couch and onto the front porch.

"Delilah-" Alex started going in for a hug.

"Alex stop, we are not kids. You are not allowed to be here, I knew who you where back when you where in school and that's it, you don't have the right to come on my front porch and invite your famous little ass inside my house. You where always rude to me in high school and i am not ready to just have you in my life. You are a celebrity, im just that girl you went to school with. Would you be in my house back then? No, if i didnt-" I was out of breath, but i could go on forever. But what was stopping me was a pair of lips crashing onto mine, soft warm lips that I recognized. I wanted to pull away, reject him or do anything. I was just yelling and now we are kissing? Unrealistic.

"I had a dream about you Delilah, and it sure felt real. So real and I'm really sorry that i just turned up out of no where but after that dream I felt like we just broke up, like you left me and I didn't know what to do. You died on me, but it was so weird but you where already a ghost and i might sound so ridiculous but you died again" He was laughing at himself, but relief washed over me and i mentally slapped myself.

What am i doing just standing here? I'm so stupid.

I threw my arms around him throwing him out of balance from the sudden kiss but he regained it and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I had that dream too"