Hey There Delilah

DELILAH'S POV

I sat on the couch, arms crossed. Annoyed at everyone watching the boys argue. Oh my god shut up I'm trying to think!!! Who could it be? Jack? He does love to fool around but I don't think he would put his hands near me, he respects me too much. Rian? He has a gf, not gonna touch me. Zack? Same as Jack. Matt? He doesn't even come 5 in near me. Who the hell would do this to me then?

Babe, it was obviously Alex

No no no, Alex wouldn't do this to me, he loves me too much

Sweetie, why are you so blinded that you can't even see? He doesn't love you. He doesnt, he fucked you. That doesn't mean he loves you. Open your eyes, stop living in your own fantasy and just look.

I sat back thinking of what the back of my head has just told me. She's right, or I'm right.... He just fucked me, that doesn't make him love me. I looked up at the people standing around me, standing up, I caught their attention and the room fell silent. I took a look at all their faces. Am I doing the right thing here?

"Alex, come here" I demanded as I walked outside shutting the glass door behind us. "Do you know what happened to my necklace??" I asked softly, he simply shrugged "Alex, tell me the truth, now" I said raising my voice a bit "fine it was me, b-but I have a really good reason!!" I was hurt by this, over reacting much? Well let's remember I'm still a teenage girl.

"Alex, what- why??" I looked at him with tears threatening to spill "Delilah, it's no big deal, i was just a bit jealous of Austin, nothing to yell about, I was just worried something happened between you and Austin..." I boiled inside until I exploded.

"YOU KNOW WHAT ALEX??? YES, SOMETHING DID HAPPEN BETWEEN AUSTIN AND I! YEAH, AFTER I ARRIVED AT OM&M HOUSE WE GOT SMASHED AND HAD SOME HOT SEX. AND IN THE MORNING I FUCKED ALAN IN THE SHOWER OOPS TRUTH IS OUT DONT NEED TO SUSPECT ANYTHING NOW I GUESS WE ARE DONE" I finished my tantrum and turned on my heel and ran off again, towards the only people I could trust right now.

Aaron and Phill were playing outside with a frisbee when they saw me running "Delilah?" Aaron said. I tripped and fell on the ground letting out all the sobs I was keeping in while running. Aaron ran towards me, wrapped his arms around my small figure "Phill, go get Austin" seconds later Austin showed up in the door and ran towards me to embrace me with a hug "oh princess, please dont cry"

he carried me inside sitting me next to Alan and Tino who were sitting on the couch watching sponge bob. "What happened?" Alan said a bit worriedly finding me in my conditions "ill get you some water" Austin said getting up. I leaned on Alan's shoulder and sobbed. I regret everything. I over reacted, I shouldn't have yelled or told him. I fucked up. Replaying everything in my head, only made me sadder, for Alan's shirt looked like it was dipped in a pool. "Here you go babe" Austin handed me a Dora cup "haha" I let out a shaky laugh as I was handed the pink and purple cup."that's my cup tho!!" Aaron said disappointedly crossing his arms and making a pouty face "but you'll share with me, right?" I said putting on puppy eyes "NO NO NOT THAT FACE!!!!" He tried covering his eyes but I pulled them away getting in his face with my puppy eyes "pweeeessss" and at last "FINE!!!" He walked out of the room "I LERV SHU!!!" I yelled after him.

Spending time with these guys was pretty fun!! I forgot all about Alex and the break up. All day we fooled around and pulled off a few pranks, but it was night time and that's where the danger started. I couldn't sleep and that made me think. Think alot. "Delilah?" Austin called after me from the couch on the other side of the room while I laid in his big bed "y-yeah?" I responded "what happened today?" I stayed silent for a moments. Austin got up and laid next to me gently wrapping his arms around me as I let out a whale of sobs. I tried explaining the best that I could. With a kiss on my forehead Austin reassured me things were gonna be fine. He stood up beside the bed "please don't leave" I begged, with a smile, he climbed next to me into our previous position and I drifted into a deep sleep....

ALEXS POV

She just left. Took off. What was that last part? "WE GOT SMASHED AND HAD SOME HOT SEX. AND IN THE MORNING I FUCKED ALAN IN THE SHOWER" oh. I sank to my knees as I watched the distance between us grow until she has vanished from my sight. I let my entire body crash into the soft sand and curled up letting myself sob "Alex?" Jack said peeking through the double doors. I let out a really loud sob catching everyone's attention. Jack ran to my side as he noticed Delilah far into the distance, gone once more. "Alex wha-" I cut him off "forget it" I said "she found someone else" I blinked a tear away and held back the rest "Just let that whore sleep with who she wants, once she gets it, she moves on" drying my cheeks with my shirt, I helped myself up off the ground and stomped inside isolating myself away from everyone, sadly, even my best friend.

I packed my stuff and we left the beach that morning, getting all our equipment ready for warped tour and trying to forget everything about her...

••••••••••••

Sorry for the lack of updates!!! And one other thing, please dont kill me!!! Haha hope you enjoyed :D