Day Disaster

DELILAHS P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning sneaking out of PTV bus hoping i wouldnt get caught by anybody "Hey" shit "h-hi Alex" i ran into Alex half way to my destination "what are u doing out here this early?" he asked with a half smile. "oh, uh u know... just a morning person..?" well that didnt come out like i wanted it to "what are you doing out here?" HA back fire "oh, just out on a walk" seems legit "oh, okay then" i looked down to my feet "ill just get going then" I said walking to my bus "ok bye" 

That was awkward. I walked onto the bus relived to get away from him and found all of the guys at the window "that looked awkward" i threw a pillow at Alan "shut up" i threw myself on the couch and covered my eyes "so where were u last night?" Austin walked in "Pierce The Veil bus" i said with my arm over my eyes "ohh with Vic?" Phill, Tino, and Aaron asked "no, with Jaime" i said casually. Autsin spit out his coffee "WHAT?!?!?!" it was yelled from everyone, i think even the bus driver "what?" i asked "are you seriouse??" i nodded slowly "dude he has girlfriend and she can tear you apart in seconds" i remained silent. i stood up and went to lay down.

"Delilah?" Austin called from outside of my bunk "yeah?" i said quietly "can i come in?" he asked silently "go ahed" he climbed in with me hugging me "i just wanted to forget Alex and thought-" i cut myself off "you thought what?" he asked soothing me "i thought maybe i could drown the pain with feeling something different with someone different" said sadly "its not that easy" Austin finally said kissing the top of my head and climbing out "come see us later, okay?" i nodded as he left.

ALEXS P.O.V.

I walked back to the bus quickly and as soon as i was inside i closed the door quickly and dropped to the floor "Alex did u tell her? did u talk to her??" The plan was, all the boys wanted me to talk to her because how this all ended was bad and it was eating me alive "i talked to her... but i didnt tell her" i said sadly "really?? Austin let you talk to her?!?!" i shook my head "no, she was sneaking out of the Pierce The Vail bus with a half buttoned shirt that i saw Jaime wearing yesterday" i sniffed and ran to my bunk more hurt then ever. I sobbed into my pillow until it was soaked.

"Alex" i heard Jack from outside of my bunk. i didnt answer "i know your awake" shifted my body to face away from the curtain, he pulled back the curtain and climbed in with me wrapping his arms around me "please Alex, i need my best friend back, i dont want you to be sad" i said nothing "you know what you can do? to finally make her realize hpw perfect you are?" i turned around giving him all ears "you can get some girl to make her jelly" he winked "and i know just the girl" i shot up and yanked my phone from the counter grabbing some chips "hey Lisa, how you been?" 

DELILAHS P.O.V.

i was walking round warped and checking out some sick bands!! Forever The Sickest kids, We Are The In Crowd, Tonight Alive, Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens, The Summer Set, Blessthefall, and a shit load of others. I walked right up to a child running around "oh im sorry sweetie, where are your parents?" do i know this kid?? she shrugged looking a bit worried "oh, lets look for them okay?" she had to be at least three years old "what is your name?" i smiled at her as i picked her up off the ground "Cope" she said shyly "what a beautiful name" she smiled and hid her face i walked around the place for a while hoping her parents would see her in a strangers arms.

She started giggling and squealing as the next band came on "whats so funny girly?" i smiled. She pointed to the band who had taken over. It was Sleeping With Sirens and there was Kellin looking out into the crowd obviously searching for his baby. "is that Daddy Cope?" she laughed clapping her hands nodding happily "okay, lets go surprise him!!" i walked to the side of the stage with a childish grin on. Kellin finished his second song and stared out into the crowd again "what are you looking for Kell?" Jesse asked noticing "i think i lost my baby in warped, no no no i didnt loose her i just cant seem to find her.." the crowd cheered "go to daddy now Copeland" i kissed her cheek as she ran to her dad. "that baby?" Jack pointed to the little figure tugging on Kellins jeans "whoa, hello there cutie" he picked her up as the crowd 'aw'ed he kissed her and said into the mic "i hope you dont mind im gonna put her in the bus real fast, i think Katelynn is in there, trust me ill be fast, ill run!!"