Secrets

AUSTINS P.O.V.

I was able to get through the door, but i was terrified of what i might find. Delilah started chocking on air and she seemed to be blaking out and sudenly no movement "no no no come on Delilah wake up Tino did you call??" I turned around and he was yelling at 911 to hurry up "god dammit fuck come on Delilah wake up open your eyes" I picked her up and carried her out of the crowded bathroom. The blood on her wrists dripped onto the floor staning the already dirty carped. Her helpless body brought attention and the sirens outside indicated the arrival of help. I ran out holding her in my arms and handing her over to the paremetics. Everything was hapening so fast i didnt notice all the bands standing outside or peeking out of their busses to see what happened.

"Austin Austin!!!" I turned to face a worried looking Jack "Austin what happened?? Is that Delilah??" I noded and tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

"s-she" i could barely say anything "s-she tried to take her own life" i choked out barely audible but just enough. I noticed Alex with a girl.... why does she look familiar? Jack announced the news to Alex and he fell to his knees. I turned around and ran to use my managers car and drive to the hospital.

I followed the ambulance to the hospital and ran out of the car in a rush, heart beating as fast as it could. I followed the parametics into the hospital but i was stopped by a nurse "please sir, doctors only"

"doctors my ass thats my best friend right there, DELILAH WAKE UP I LOVE YOU PLEASE I NEED YOU" I yelled over her shoulder as she tried holding me back.

"Sir please will you kindly take a seat and wait till she operation is done, i promise you will be the first to see her just calm down!!" i stopped and felt weak to my knees. I fell to the ground and whispered to myself "what did i do wrong?" The nurse helped me up and onto a chair. "ill bring you some water mister- uh" 

"Carlile, Austin Carlile"  i said with my face in my hands. 

ALEXS P.O.V. (earlier)

"so ill see you later?" i smiled "totally, ill gladly join you. Bye Lex" she hung up. "what are you smiling about?" Jack walked in "Lisa is coming!!!" his smirk dropped "oh... why?" i made a confused face "what do u mean why?" he shrugged.

I walked outside with my guitar. i started singing shameless and thats when lisa arrived. "Hey Lisa, how was your flight?" I lead her inside as i put my hand on the small of her back. "Wow you messy messy boys" she laughed as she walked "GUYS LISA IS HERE!!!" i heard a bunch of groans. Matt walked in from the back "okay, no sex in the bus. Thats a rule" his hair was messy and he served himself coffee and walked out of the bus.

About an hour later there were sirens that where getting louder and louder "what is going on outside?" we all ran outside. the Of Mice & Men bus was surrounded by parametics. Oh no no no please tell me Delilah is okay. Jack ran up to Austin who seemed to be freaking out like hell.

"what happend man?" i asked Jack as he ran back to us tears bluring his eyes "Delilah tried to commit suicide" my entire world stopped almost instantly. The words that left his mouth were like daggers that whent strait into my chest. I sunk to my knees. Jack kneeled down and i looked at him "was this all my fault?" i asked being afraid it was. He didnt say anything and i layed my head oh his shoulder and i sobbed. I peeked up and saw them carrying Delilah, her beautiful dark hair was cascading off the the little bed they had her on. They closed the doors of the abulance and it stung me. They started to drive away. 

"no, come back" i whispered hoping they would hear me. I stood up wiping my tears and i ran chasing the ambulance hoping i could get to it before they took her away compleatly. "DELILAH!" I yelled and ran. Putting one foot infront of the other quicker and quicker not giving up until i arrived. I burst through the front doors and i ran to the front door "miss please help me there was a girl with long dark hair and brown beautiful eyes that just came here do you know where she is???" she looked up over her magezine.

"she is in surgery and she will be fine, will you please go sit down and wait till she can have visitors?" i nodded and whent to have a seat. I noticed Austin sitting in the chairs. All i can do is wait i guess.

"Austin?" he lifted his head "whats happened?" i asked. he wiped his tear "she was throwing stuff everywhere and she was just so upset. i remember hearing her yell 'Its not fair' i dont know what she was really talking about but she almost smashed Phills computer out the window...." he thought for a second "then she told me something that really disappoint me and it made her feel bad i guess and she just locked herself up in the bathroom and there was no sound like if she was having a fight with herself and then i kicked open the door and she was struggling for air-" i cut him off "was her necklace on her??"  i asked quickly "no"

I shot up and ran out onto the street and made it too warped and where the busses where. I bolted into the OM&M bus and into the bathroom. There was alot of blood but i knew there was at least something that had to be blue. i searched uner and everywhere "fuck" i finally mumbled. I stood up upset. Then there it was shining from the little spotlight that it was in "GOT IT!!" I ran out and back to the hospital "AUSTIN COME WITH ME" i yelled as he stood up and walked with me "excuse me tell me where the girl is" i asked the nurse again.

"i told you sir you arent allowed to-" i slamed my hand onto the desk "I SAID NOW YOU FUCKING NURSE" she stopped and looked it up in the computer "fourth floor room 34B" she said frightened "thank you so much i am sorry" i ran through and into the elevater "whats on your mind?" Austin asked after an eternity of silence. I held up the necklace wraapped around my fingers "thats the necklace that-" "keeps her alive" i fnished the scentace. The elevator ringed which indicated that we were at the floor we needed to be in. Both of us ran to the room and found that the heard beat she had whent dead. She was gone.

I ran to her side "Delilah" i whispered and wrapped the necklace around her. "Please wake up for me" i whispered. but nothing came out of her, not a breath, a movement, pulse, nothing.....

AUSTINS P.O.V.

Its been three days. Three fucking days. she should have woken up by now, whats wrong?? Everyone is here and ATL and OM&M dropped out of warped. I really hope shes wakes up..

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

sorry for the lack of updates, all im asking from you is to not kill me!!!