6

I gave his arm a light squeeze. He seemed to have calmed down a bit. I wanted to ask why he was getting so upset but I didn't want to in front of my brother.
  "So what do y'all wanna eat?" I asked.
  "Actually I'm gonna go finish shopping. Obviously somewhere else." Junior said.
  "Oh yeah, your four year anniversary with Bella is coming up." I smiled. "I think you should propose to her."
  "We're not ready for that." Junior shook his head.
  "A promise ring." Elijah chimed in. "A promise that you will always be with her and that one day you two will get married."
  "Ooo that's a great idea." My eyes lit up. "She'll love it."
  "I'll put that into consideration." Junior said. "See ya later Eliza."
  Junior walked off leaving me and Elijah alone. I pulled away from him staring him down.
  "What?" He gave me a confused look.
  "You need to learn how to control yourself. You can't just wolf out in public like that." I crossed my arms. "If someone would have-"
  "Were you worried about me?" He smirked.
   "Yes." I said. "Very."
  "I'm sorry." He said ruffling my hair.
  "Hey don't do that." I swatted his hand away fixing my hair.
  "I was trying to hold it back but when I saw that he made you bleed. I lost it." Elijah said sticking his hands into his pockets.
  "I'm okay." I smiled.
  Elijah nodded his head.
  "Let's go eat." I smiled.
  We went to a hoagie shop. My taste buds were so satisfied when I bit into the hoagie that I moaned quietly. Elijah looked up at me. His eyes turned a deep brown.
  "Don't do that again." He said as if he was warning me.
  I nodded my head afraid of what might happen if I did it again.
  "Do you have a family?" I question him.
  He nodded his head.
  "Sorry." I snipped on my drink.
  "For?" Elijah arched his eyebrow.
  "You seem like you don't wanna talk about them." I said.
  "It's not that." He smiled. "It's just...me and my family aren't on good terms at the moment."
  "Oh, why?" I was curious at this point.
  "I rather not talk about it." He sighed.
  "Okay." I nodded my head. "What do you wanna talk about?"
"You." Elijah said without hesitation. "Have you had a boyfriend? Do you have a boyfriend? Did you have your first kiss yet? What kind of guys are you interested in? What's your favorite color and food? What do you do for a living?"
  "Okay okay." I had to cut him off. "I never had a boyfriend or even a first kiss. Sadly." I noticed how satisfied Elijah looked when I said that. "I like a guy who can make me laugh Someone who will be there for me. A guy who will love me for me." I smiled sadly. "My favorite color is yellow and my favorite food is any chicken dish. I'm an art teacher. I own my own art studio."
My eyes widened.
  "I have an art class tomorrow." I smiled. "You should be a model for my students."
  "You want me to stand there doing nothing while people I don't know draw me?" He arched his brow.
  "Ye-yeah." I nodded. "Please." I pulled out my puppy dog face.
  I wasn't going to stop until he said yes.
  "Okay okay, I give in." Elijah laughed. "What time?"
  "10 A.M" I smiled widely. "Wear something casual."
  "Alright." He nodded.
His phone dinged in his pocket. When Elijah looked at it, he looks frustrated after reading what I assumed was a text.
  "I have to go." He sighed. "You'll be okay alone right?"
  "Yes." I nodded my head, a little sad that he's leaving me.
  "See you tomorrow." Elijah stood, leaving.