1

I sat under a tree drawing pictures of random animals. I've always been the one in my family who had a special connection with nature and animals. I've always been the one who just had a feeling that supernatural beings exist. I was called crazy a lot of times.
  My eyes widened as I heard the bushes move. I sat very still as a huge grey wolf limped out of the bushes. I wanted to scream but the more I watched it the more I realized it wasn't going to hurt me. The wolf limped over to me. I gave it a questioning look.
  "What's wrong?" I asked it.
  To my surprise, he held up his paw. I slowly reached out for it.
  "Ahh." I nodded my head seeing that the wolf had a thorn in his paw. "This might hurt."
  I pulled the thorn causing the wolf to whimper. I kissed his paw.
  "All better." I smiled.
  He laid down resting his head on my lap. My eyes widened. I remained calm. His presence soon brought me comfort. I started petting him. The sun started to go down.
  "Okay, sir." I said not sure if the wolf was a boy or a girl.
  I pressed my lips together. "You're a boy right?"
  The wolf nodded. I smiled at the fact that he could understand me.
  "I have to head home. See you soon." I said walking off.
  I got home and all I could think about was that wolf. I sat down at my desk and started to sketch out the wolf. From the depth of his deep brown eyes to the texture of his fur. I made sure to get every detail.
  "Eliza" My mom called "Dinner is done."
  I got up and headed for the dining room.
  "Where's Junior?" I asked sitting down.
   "He's staying the night at his friend's house." My father said looking up from his phone. "You know you should get some friends."
  "That hurt." I pretend to be in pain. "I'll get a friend when I can find someone who is interested in the same stuff I'm interested in."
  "Sweetie, can't you be like other girls?" My mom said placing my plate in front of me. I looked at her blinking a few times.
  "Define what you mean by other girls?" I said. "Because there are a bunch of girls out there who are interested in different things mom. Not all girls are into makeup and stalk cute boys. You better be happy I'm not there messing around with-"
  "Okay, I get your point." My mom cut me off. "You know I love you even if you're a bit off."
  I laughed shaking my head. Once I was finished with my dinner I went back to my room. It was quite, too quite. Usually, there's some kind of noise outside but there wasn't. I open my curtains looking out the window. Nothing.
  "Strange." I mumble to myself before getting ready for bed. 

  Hiya, fellow Wattpad readers. Back at it again with another werewolf novel! I only hope to get better at writing these. For the heads up. This book might go on Amazon Kindle if it does good on here. Thank you for reading my book.