25

I laid there pretending that I was sleeping while my family argued with Elijah. I knew nothing that I would say make them change their minds. 
  "Because of you my daughter is laid up in a hospital bed." My mom cried. "You didn't even bother to tell us. We had to hear it all from the hospital." 
  "I thought you'd be great for my sister." Junior sighed. "You couldn't even protect her." 
  I know those words hurt him. 
  "Can you all shut up." I groaned sitting up. "You weren't there. He tried his best to protect me from those...gangsters." I held my laughter in, the word gangster is so funny. 
  "Sweetie." My mom walked over to me. 
  "You know, whatever you say I'm not leaving him." I smiled. "The past months I've spent with him." I looked over Elijah. "Were the best." 
  "Let's not forget how he left you for two weeks." Junior crossed his arms. 
  "I had a business meeting to attend." Elijah said. 
  "For two weeks?" My father arched his brow. 
  "Please stop." I sighed. 
  "I'm willing to give you another chance with my daughter." My mom smiled. "I can see that you make her happy." 
  "Thank you mama." Elijah smiled. 
  I was released from the hospital a few days later. I hated being in there. It was always cold and the nurses were annoying. Drooling over my man, just who do they think they are? I rested my head on the car window. 
  "You okay?" Elijah put his hand on my thigh. 
  I looked down at his hand as he gave my thigh a squeeze. I moved his hand up my thigh. He laughed with a smirk on his face. 
  "When the time is right baby." He said. 
  I pouted crossing my arms. 
  "What about my needs?" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. 
 He ignored me, keeping his eyes on the road. We pulled into the driveway. I got out the car slamming the car door shut. 
  "Don't do that again." He spoke with a stern tone. 
  I rolled my eyes and walked inside the house. I closed the door on him as he was walking in. 
  "Elizabeth." He shouted as he opened the door. 
  I ignored him and kept walking to the room. I was sexually frustrated and he wasn't going to help me out so I guess I was going to have to help myself. I rushed into the bathroom locking the door before Elijah walked into the room. I turned on the shower making sure it was the right temperature. I stripped down, stepping into the shower. I took the shower head down wetting my whole body before slowly moving it down. I put the shower head on a more powerful setting. I sat down hoping the hose was long enough and sure enough it was. 
  I placed the shower head between legs, biting my lip as the water hit. I ran my hand over my stomach up to my breast massaging it, playing with my nipple. I let out a silent moan but apparently it was loud enough for Elijah to hear. The door knob giggled. 
  "Elizabeth open the door." He growled. "I am the only one who should be giving you pleasure." 
  I rolled my eyes ignoring him. I know the shower head isn't going to satisfy me as much as he would but since he wasn't to be stubborn. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I played with my kitty, I was so close to climax when the door opened. 
  "Get out!" I screamed. 
  He stood there staring at me. His eyes ran all over my body. I smirked opening my legs a little bit wider. When he didn't move I stood up walking over to him. My wet hair covered my breast, I slowly moved it out of the way. I placed my hand on his chest running it down his body right before I reached his waist line I took my hand away. He growled grabbing my wrist. 
  "Can you stop." He said. "I want our first time to be special." 
  I blinked a few times. 
  "Our? You're a-" 
  "Yeah, yeah." He cut me off. 
  "Baby, it shouldn't matter as long as we're doing it with each other." I smiled. "And I just wanna stop being horny all the damn time." 
  He laughed. 
  "I don't know. I like your scent." He whispered. 
 "Scent?" I mumbled looking down. "Hey, don't change the subject. I want your dick and I want it now." 
  "If you say so." Elijah smirked. 
  He picked me up carrying me to the bed. He laid me down gently then kissed me so roughly. My mind went crazy. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He pulled away from the kiss. He took his shirt off. I ran my hands down his chest as he unbuttoned his pants. Before I knew it his pants were off and his mouth was on my neck, moving slowly to my breast. He kissed both of them before showing his attention to just one. His hand groped the other. I moaned arching my back. I felt him smile. Elijah then kissed a trail down to my waist. He lifted my legs over his shoulder. He kissed my thighs. My breathing got heavy and I felt myself get wetter. 
  Elijah looked up at me as he went down. I moaned, running my hands through his hair. I gasped he as stuck his fingers inside me. One then two. The movement of his fingers and mouth. I was climaxing before I knew it. 
  "Eli." I moaned. "I need you." 
  Elijah kissed his way back up to my lips. He reached over to the bed stand pulling out a condom. I watched him as he pulled the condom on. Elijah lined up with me. 
  "Are you sure?" He whispered softly. 
  I nodded my head. 
  He gently pushed in. I bit my lip as the pain ran through my body. I guess he could tell because me stopped. 
  "Are you okay?" He asked with a panic voice. 
  "Keep going, the pain will go away eventually." I said. 
  And that it did. Once the pain went away and we bought were comfortable we went on for hours. 
  I laid next to him as he slept peacefully. How did I end up so lucky. I traced his jawline. I wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't gone back the next day. Would I still have ended up with him? In the future will our children come out werewolves or humans? I got up from the bed going down stairs to grab a drink. I felt uneasy. I looked around but no one there. 
  "A lot has happened in the past month, calm down Elizabeth." I sighed grabbing a glass and filling it up with tap water. 
  I screamed as I felt someone grab me. The glass hit the floor cutting my foot in process. I was gone out the house before Elijah could get down stairs to me. 
  Please come save me Elijah.  

~~ 

And we're done thank you for sticking around to the end. Don't worry there will be a book 2 sometime this year. Who do you think took her?