2

The night went by fast. It felt like a didn't sleep for a long time. It was the one night where I got a goodnight's sleep. I stretched before getting up from the bed. As I headed to the kitchen the sweet smell of breakfast filled my nose.
  "Good morning." I said sitting down at the table.
  "Good morning sweetheart." My mom smiled. "You're up early."
  "I know." I responded. "I had a goodnight's sleep."
  "That's good. Breakfast will be ready in few." She said.
  With that being said I got up from the table and headed back to my room. I got the stuff I needed for a shower. The shower was quick. I got out dressed and went to the kitchen.
  "Are you doing anything today?" My dad asked me as I walked into the kitchen.
  "Just the same as I always do." I answered sitting down at the table.
  "I have this friend that has a son-"
  "Dad." I cut him off. "I know you're worried that I won't find someone, but I still got time."
  "Sweetie you're twenty-two and you're still living with us." My father said.
  "Junior is twenty-three and still living here." I stated. "Beside apartments nowadays are expensive af."
  "She has a point, honey." My mom chimed in. "Besides, if something would happen to us. God forbid, we're gonna need someone to take over our house for us. We put way too much money into this house."
  "Okay okay, honey." My dad put his hand up surrendering.
  "It would still be nice for you to meet him." My dad added before going back to eating.
  "I'll think about it." I said.
After finishing my breakfast I made me a lunch box. I didn't know how long I planned on being out.
  "You guys later." I shouted before leaving.
  I went to the same spot I was at yesterday hoping to see the wolf again. I pulled out my sketchbook and started to draw again. I was so caught up in drawing I didn't really pay attention to the time. I sat my book down and took out my lunch. As I was eating my sandwich the wolf from yesterday came out. He stared at me for a bit before walking over to me.
  "Do you want some?" I asked ripping off a piece for him.
  He happily took the sandwich piece from my hand eating it in one bit. I shared my sandwich with him and even gave him some water.
  "Wanna go for a walk?" I asked.
  I felt foolish talking to an animal that can't answer me back but I know he understood what I was saying. I grabbed my backpack and headed onward. The wolf followed me by my side. I wasn't watching where I was going and tripped over something scraping my knee badly.
  The wolf looked concerned. He nudged me with his nose as if he was telling me to get up. I did but the pain in my knee caused me to fall back down.
  "Calm down boy I'm fine." I smiled petting him on his head.
  A loud growl came from his mouth. It sounded protective. Like he was telling something to back off. I noticed how he went into attack mode. I looked around not seeing anything, but of course, he can probably see and hear things better than me. As I tried standing up once more something, no, someone jumped out at me but wasn't able to get to me. The wolf had already attacked him. He was tearing him to pieces. That's when I realized. The person was a vampire.