24

"Why are we here?" I asked looking at him. "I thought we were getting food not buying clothes." 
  "Okay, food then clothes shopping." Elijah smiled taking my hand. 
  I nodded. We walked over to this little breakfast cafe. 
  "Honey, can you order for me. I'll eat anything. I'm going to the bathroom." I smiled getting up from our table. 
  I walked into the bathroom, something felt off but I ignored. I used the bathroom and on my way out someone grabbed me. I looked over at Elijah and someone in a black suit walked over to him. He pointed our way. The look on Elijah's face is something I'll ever forget. 
  "Do you think it's wise to do this with humans around?" I asked. 
  The person said nothing. 
  "Do you have a family?" I asked. 
  "Vampires can't produce kids." He said. 
  "Edward says other wise." I laughed. 
  "That's all fake shit about us." He squeezed my arm tighter. "Now shut up." 
  "Alright boss." He said which made me confused. 
  They can communicate telepathically? Good hearing, maybe? I know nothing when it comes to vampires. I put the ring that was on my finger in my pants pocket. I read in a book that vampires can't teleport if they have pure silver on or the person that they're teleporting has pure silver on them. 
  "I can't boss." He said. 
  "So you guys don't burn in sunlight?" I asked. 
  "I said shut up." He punched me in the side. 
  I groaned in pain. He definitely broke a rib. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out back. Elijah and the other guy soon joined us. 
  "If you hurt her, I swear to god." Elijah growled. 
  "What are you going to do? We have this place surrounded." The boss guy laughed. 
  "Too late for that." I moaned in pain. "I think he broke a rib." 
  The color is Elijah's eyes changed. I knew then I had to act. I gave the guy a good hit in the stomach with my elbow then a kick to the crouch. He fell over in pain. 
  "Run." Elijah shouted. 
  As I took off running someone grabbed me. I was sent flying into the wall. I saw more people rush in, they were all fighting. I could tell who was who. The werewolves were more powerful. I started to fell light headed. I touched my head feeling the damage. I hissed in pain. 
  "In case I don't make it." I whispered knowing he'll hear me. "I love you Eli, from the very first moment we met." I started coughing. 
  "Stay with me Eliza!" Elijah shouted. 
  "I'm sorry." I sniffed. 
  I felt myself fade into the darkness. 
  "Elizabeth!" Was the last thing I heard. 

Elijah paced the hospital's floor. Elizabeth has been in surgery for hours. He knew she was alive. He could fell it. The doors to the OR opened. Elijah rushed over to the doctor. 
  "How is she?" He asked. 
  "She's going to make it." He nodded. "She's a fighter." 
  Elijah sighed with relief. 
  "From the look of it, she'll be out of here within the week." He patted Elijah on the shoulder. "Don't worry Alpha. She's in good hands." 
  Elijah went home from a quick minute to clean up and grab a bag for clothes. There was no way he was going to leave Elizabeth alone. He walked into her room. She was laying there staring at the wall. 
  "Hey baby." Elijah set his bag down. 
  "Who? Who are you?" I joked. 
  "Eliza, do you remember anything?" He said, his eyes starting to tear up. 
  I gave him a blank look. 
  "Doc!" Elijah shouted. 
  I started laughing and he then knew I was joking. 
 "That's not funny." He sighed. 
 "I've always wanted to do that." I laughed. "Oh." I placed my hand on my head. "Okay, let's not laugh." 
  Elijah walked over to her sitting down next to her bed. 
  "Why do I feel like this going to be a long week with you?" He smiled shaking his head. 
  "You wanna mark me now?" I blurted. "You know, we're in the hospital so if anything happens then-" 
  Elijah moved so quickly. He was hoovering over me. 
  "Nothing will happen." He whispered. "It'll sting for a bit, that's it." 
  I nodded. 
 "Do it, before I change my mind." I said. 
 He leaned in kissing my neck. I felt his teeth sink into my skin. The pain was worse than getting punched in the rib cage. He licked his mark, sending a sweet sensation down my body. 
  "That sweet sensation isn't going to go away until we finish the bond." He whispered with a smirk on his face. 
  "So you're telling me that I'm going to be sexually frustrated until we..?" I pressed my lips together. "Why didn't you tell me." 
  "You never asked." He smiled. 
  "Elijah!" I shouted. "You." 

~~ 

This is the longest chapter I've done for this book. Next chapter is the final chapter. I'm thinking about possibly making a book two. Maybe.