Amari

It was early when we boarded the jet to Vegas. It was the day before our wedding and I was so excited I was making myself nauseated. Rhyne, Jackson, Alexis and Liz were the only ones joining Parker and I for our elopement. The 6 of us were sharing a suite together tonight. With Lex and I both pregnant we decided a relaxing spa day and dinner was in the works for the bachelorette party while the boys played golf and drank whiskey.

The girls had let me into their inner circle and made me feel included and I knew we would be best friends as time went on.

We poured sparkling cider and champagne on the flight celebrating and laughing together about our upcoming nuptials. Rhyne and Jackson recounted tales of Parker from college for me and I think it only made me fall more in love with him.

Parker had booked the sky villa at the Palms for the weekend. One of the most expensive suites on the strip. I doubted I would ever get used to the money this man had. Or I guess we had. He insisted it was mine as well despite my hesitation. He shot down my idea for a prenuptial agreement and instead had his lawyer deliver a stack of papers adding me to everything from life insurance to bank accounts to the business.

He was high handed as ever and I paled at the extensive wealth that he shared with me.

Once in Vegas a limo picked us up delivering us to the Palms. The suite was magnificent. It felt like flying being so high up and it was complete with an infinity pool overlooking the lights of the strip. We unpacked and changed before our men walked us to the spa where they left us to be pampered from head to toe.

Parker pulled me in close, "have fun baby" he said kissing my nose. "I can't wait to say I do tomorrow."

"I can't either Parker, I love you so much." I couldn't stop myself from extending my legs to stand on my tip toes and ask for a kiss. He obliged happily but it only made me want to ditch everyone and let him take me on the big hotel bed upstairs.

The whoops and hollers from Rhyne had us pulling apart and my cheeks reddening in embarrassment.

"I didn't know we were having dinner and a show!" Rhyne bellowed in front of the spa entrance at us.

"You are an idiot Rhy!" Parker said laughing before laying another more chaste kiss on my lips. "I'll see you for dinner and we finish this tomorrow." He whispered to me before releasing me from his hold.
******

I woke up bright and early for the ceremony. Alexis and Liz stole me away for hair and makeup.

Alexis had offered to make me a dress and I was so grateful she had. However her one condition was that it would be a surprise. I was anxious for the big reveal. She discussed with the stylist and makeup artist her vision. She stated I needed the whole look before I could see my dress.

My hair was styled and left big and curly. It was Parker's request. Liz placed a beautiful white clip with flowers in the back to pull some of hair back off my face. I opted out of veil it wasn't my style and my makeup was light and natural. I chose the same burgundy lipstick I wore the day we met.

Lex finally brought out the black garment bag holding my dress and I held my breath as she slowly unzipped the bag.

Happy tears sprang to my eyes as she pulled out the most beautiful dress. She was a true designer. The champagne colored slip dress slid on me soft and sleek. It was unique with soft pearl buttons along the front. The back was deep and low. My baby bump was just visible to a trained eye.

"Lex..." I fanned my face attempting not to cry. "I don't know what say except thank you. It's perfect."

She smiled big pulling me into a tight hug, Liz joined us and we hugged each other cherishing this moment and our new friendship.

Everything after I was dressed was a blur. The boys showed up with Rhyne to walk me down the aisle Jackson to stand as best man. The girls as my bridesmaids. The aisle seemed so long as the doors opened to Parker and the officiant. Yet in the blink of an eye Rhyne placed my hand in Parker's. His eyes shone with unshed tears as he promised me love and support for the rest of our days. I returned the vows before we sealed it with a kiss.

That was it husband and wife.