Parker

"Say you'll move in with me, officially" I smiled as I added the last word. We hadn't been apart longer than a few minutes since we'd started seeing each other. But this was different. If she moved into the penthouse with me it would be as a family. One shared space.

"Why don't you let me see the rest and then I'll decide." She was playing coy. I pulled her close and whispered into her ear "don't tease me woman" before kissing the soft skin of neck. She mewled in response to me but pushed away when she felt my body harden against her.

"Uh no I want a tour first." She smiled taking my hand.
I showed her the large penthouse we had two guest rooms and the nursery our master bed and bath, the formal dining area, kitchen, office and library.
She ooohed and ahhhed at the glass wall that covered the span of the penthouse.

"I thought the penthouse was too grand for you" she joked referring to the first day I showed her the condo.

"It is but it isn't just me anymore is it?" I kissed her nose gently. "So did you decide?" I knew her answer but I wanted to hear it from her sweet lips.

"Parker, you know I'm all in. I love you babe" she looked up at me and I couldn't help but meet her lips with mine. She melted into me and I wrapped my arms around her picking her up. Her legs wrapped around me instantly and she deepened the kiss. I carried her lithe body to our new shared bedroom.

Her arms were wrapped around my neck holding me to her as she ravaged my lips. I pushed her back against the door of our room and placed her feet on the ground. Our mouths still connected I shimmied down the big sweats she wore allowing it to release all the curves hidden beneath it. She wore no panties under it revealing the most private parts of her to me. I pulled back to see my prize, growling in satisfaction at the sight of her. I made quick work of my own sweats before picking her back up again.

Her lips were back to mine taking me and ravaging me. I couldn't wait any longer and pushed myself into her wet warmth. She dropped her head giving me access to the soft skin along the curve of her neck. I ran my lips along her throat thrusting her  gently. Her soft moans were sweet but I wanted more.

With a tight grip under her bottom I walked backwards towards the bed until the back of my knees hit the edge. Our bodies stayed connected, her arms again around my neck and head. I sat back and she knew what I wanted. She gave me a shove so I was flat on my back. Her gorgeous frame above me.

I pulled the big t shirt off her body revealing her bare breasts to me. My hands creeped up her smooth skin until I was cupping her heavy breasts and lightly pinched her nipples as they hardened.

But she wanted control shaking her head and knocking back my arms. "No hands" she smirked at me and did as she wished my hands returning to her lovely toned thighs.

She sat back bringing me farther into her. She was wanton and she released her wild curls from their messy bun and dropped her head back. The tips of her hair briefly tickled my thighs. She started to move then pushing me out before pulling me back into her warmth. It was erotic to watch her please herself, using my body as the tool to bring her to fruition.

"I love watching like this baby, so sexy."

I couldn't stay still my need to touch her was overwhelming I wanted to feel under my fingertips. I gripped her waist bringing her to me as I thrusted up into her. She allowed me the control of our bodies and she gave into the feeling. Her arms bent with her elbows stretched up pointing to above her head the motion elongating her body and pulling up breasts.

I stretched one arm up her body lightly wrapping my hand around her throat.

"Oh Parker, yes god yes!"