Parker

Amari and I lounged all day, we watched movies and stole kisses. We fucked, napped and fucked more. By the time we decided to get ready to go out my bed sheets were a mess, my couch cushions were all over and I would definitely need to wash Amari's sweet little butt cheeks from my kitchen counters.

It had been sweet, kinky, rough unadulterated fun. I think I was falling for her though I wasn't sure she was ready for that. I thought it was only physical, my feelings, but the last two days had me wondering too many what if's.

She kissed me before leaving to her condo to get dressed with strict instruction to dress up for me. After I showered i remember I did have plans but it meant nothing for me to call Steph and move our business dinner to Monday night instead. She seemed annoyed but I didn't care at the moment. I was on cloud nine and with Amari I didn't think I would come down anytime soon.

I pulled out my clothes for tonight. It had been awhile since I'd been on a date I was excited for and after a consult with the fashion guru Rhyne and his designer wife I decided on all black. Black tapered pants and a black button up shirt. I put my long camel colored coat over it. It was warm outside but I made sure I had it with me in case Amari got cold while we were out. My hair was slicked back as usual there wasn't much more I could do with it at this length. I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed next door to Amari's condo.

I knocked quickly but didn't hear anything. She must be getting dressed still. The door was unlocked so I let myself in. "Amari! It's just me babe!"

Her voice floated from the direction of her room. "One second!"

I was anxious to see her. Being away from her while I got ready tonight felt unnatural somehow. We had spent the night before and all day wrapped up into each other and I wasn't ready to let her go.

She rounded the corner, my eyes followed the click of her stilettos as she made her appearance. My jaw came unhinged. I was like a cartoon character, I'm sure my eyes were bulged out in the shape of hearts.

She wore all black too. A strapless jumpsuit. It was form fitting to her body. Her tall black stilettos added height. She wore a Gucci belt around her middle highlighting the curve of her waist. Surprisingly her hair was straightened. She had never worn it straight since I'd know her and I hadn't seen any pictures of it straightened before. It was sleek, shiny and long like a dark curtain down her back. I loved it as much as her curls.

"Is this ok for dinner?" She asked me timidly. I don't think my brain cells were working correctly so I just gaped at her before i took several long strides closing the distance between us until she was in my arms. I brought my lips to her. Kissing her plump, lipstick covered lips was my only answer to her appearance.

When I pulled away we were both breathless. She smiled for me and I had half a mind to peel that tight jumpsuit right off and take her here. With the will of saint I held back knowing she deserved a night out.

"Amari you look good enough to eat. So let me feed you so that I can do just that" her cheeks reddened at my comment and I couldn't help but run my fingers along her warmed cheeks. "Come on, our reservations await." I took her hand, lacing our fingers and leading us out and into the elevator.

I decided on taking my Porsche tonight and Amari oohed and ahhed as she slid in gracefully. She saw the other cars in the garage but I never told her which were mine. I didn't live in a giant mansion like my best friends But I chose expensive hobbies. Cars were just one of them. She buckled up and we were off.

"Parker I've been meaning to ask you about my car. I know you got me that rental. The Tesla model S is gorgeous by the way. But it's been weeks and I haven't heard anything about Donna."

Well there was no time like the present I guess. "Yah I may have....sold her... and bought you that Tesla..." I braced myself for the onslaught.

"You what?! Parker Haynes you....you are incredulous! You sold my car!?" She crossed her arms across her chest. I was sure it was supposed to be intimidating but instead it pushed up her breasts making my breath hitch.

"Baby it wasn't safe. It barely worked. As your boss I needed you in something reliable. We can go to the place and clean it out. It's a done deal. I'm sorry I should have told you but I knew you'd freak out."

"Yes, because I told you before I can never pay you back. I would have to save for years to give you back what you've given me." She replied her face downcast. "I would have sold her if you asked, and bought something I could afford."

I reached over taking her hand. "Amari I don't give a rats ass about my money or if you ever paid me back. I care about you, this, what we have going on is all i want"

"Really Parker?" I couldn't tell if it was disbelief at my statement or annoyance. I didn't care.

"I promise." And I meant it. If she left me tomorrow I'd be more devastated that she was gone than over whatever money I had spent.

We arrived and the restaurant and the valet took my keys and I took Amari's hand leading her inside the warm building. The hostess sat us in a private booth per my request when I reserved. And set down the tasting menu with tonight's dishes.

Amaris eyes lit up. "I have to confess Parker this is way too fancy for the likes of me. Ive never done a tasting menu before" excitement coated her words and I was so grateful that I could be the one to give her this experience.

The first of our seven courses came out with the wine pairing. We clinked our glasses together before I watched her sip her wine and enjoy.

"Mmmm this is so good Parker. Thank you for bringing me here but this is extravagant. Really you don't have to go through so much trouble next time." She didn't understand her worth but I would make her see in time she deserved the grandeur.

"I want the best for you baby." I leaned over asking for a kiss. But before we connected a figure came up unexpectedly marring the moment.

"Stephanie? What are you doing here" I put the space the back between Amari and I. 

"Well since you rescheduled our date I figured I'd treat myself." She pointed to a tall, attractive, gentleman across the restaurant in another private booth. I'm sure the sentiment was to remind me she was a catch but I didn't care I had already caught and released this one.

Amari and her exchanged an unpleasant and heated glance. Tension was clear between the two of them. I couldn't figure out why Amari cared. I was here with with her. "I saw you come in and figured I'd say hi but it seems you are doing some business thing here with your assistant so I'll let you go." She sauntered away.

It was clear we were on a date. Nobody I knew had ever shown up to a meeting dressed in a jumpsuit that looked painted on.

Stephanie took her leave, and Amari and I were alone again. I turned to Amari who looked like she swallowed something disgusting as she stared at stephanies retreating figure.

"She's kind of a bitch you know. And you suck for letting her think this was some business meeting." She frowned, "I know about you and her and I know she wants you still." She was still jealous. She didn't have to be, Stephanie wasn't my priority.

She was right about her being snobby. "Yes she can be a bitch that's why we were never really together and haven't been for a long time. Me and her are the past. And when I see her tomorrow I'll set things straight between her and I. I have no desire to explain anything with her now" I placed my hand on hers. "This is exclusive if I'm sleeping with you then you are the only one I'm with trust that ok."

She smiled and squeezed my hand. With her recent breakup that involved cheating I knew trust would take time. Cheating wasn't my move and she would know that.