Amari

When Parker answered his door shirtless in those loose sweats I thought I was going to pass out. Those pants must be like the equivalent of lingerie. They hung low on his hips the tight 'V' of his legs drawing my eyes to them before disappearing into the unknown. His chest was covered in brownish blonde hair and his abs, looked like they had been chiseled out of marble.

His smug smirk at catching my quick assessment was enough to tell me he knew exactly how he looked to my hungry eyes.

The arousal I caught told me exactly what I did to him. Seems like we were both in deep water....

He led me through his immaculate home. It matched my own new space but with harder more masculine lines to the modern decor. His closest was full and he handed me some clothes leaving me alone to change. I slipped on the shirt and pants, they were gigantic on my small frame and they smelled like his clean, woodsy, scent. I lingered a minute longer taking it in.

My mind wandered for a few minutes imagining I was seeing him slip under the covers of his big bed behind me and myself slipping in next to him. The sheets would be Egyptian cotton, smooth and soft against our skin. He would pull me close and it was like I could feel his hard arms me.

I shook the images from my head. It was only a daydream and despite being pissed at Jake, cheating wasn't something I condoned for myself. We would just have to figure that out. I sighed and headed out to thank Parker for his hospitality.

We chatted briefly but the longer I stayed the more his image was burned in my head. I decided to take my leave but I couldn't help myself when I leaned in kissing him on the cheek in thanks before turning to leave.
********

Parker knocked on the door early. I was already awake but still dressed in his clothes. I sprinted to the door to find Him half naked in his sweats still. My mouth dried as I stared at him. He was pure walking sex.

Without words he stepped into my personal space and I backed up allowing him entrance. His eyes were hungry but not for food, he stalked me backwards until I hit a wall. My back was flush against it. His arms reached out caging me on both sides. I had been caught.

I looked into his ocean colored eyes and heat rose in my body, my breath quickened without my permission. This was too much, I felt like I would spontaneously combust without his touch.

His mouth came forward and he slowly placed them over mine. I couldn't help my arms from wrapping around his neck deepening the kiss. The fire caught and we were lost in each other, our bodies taking over for us. His tongue slipped into my mouth and his arm wrapped around my back. I was suspended in air as he lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist tightly.

He carried me but our lips never left each other. I didn't know or even care where I landed until my bottom hit the hard marble of the kitchen counter.

He pulled back as he settled me there. There was nothing in his glance but sex. Without words he grabbed my pants and pulled them to my ankles before slipping his body between my legs.

Oh god yes I thought-! I needed more of him, all of him. He reached his hand under the band of his sweats, his eyes never leaving mine, and pulled out his long rigid cock. I moistened at the sight of him. He placed the tip at my opening. I was so ready for him.

I just wished the loud banging behind him would stop. I shook my head. I was ready. More banging. What was that noise? It was getting louder now....

I opened my eyes the dream fading quickly. I heard the knock at my door and grabbed my phone. It was 645am! Shit I slept in.

I hurried to the door, opening it wide. Parker was standing there concern on his face that switched to annoyance quickly at my disheveled appearance. He looked amazing in gray slacks and a white mandarin collared button up shirt. His blonde hair was slicked back again.

"Shit I'm so sorry I slept through my alarm Parker." I explained.

Moving aside to let him in. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth. I undid my braids and kept it divided in two, tying each side in a low curly bun. I twisted the hair around my face expertly. Putting on my clothes from yesterday I hobbled out as put together as I was going to get.

Parker eyed me as I sat to wrap my ankle before putting on my flats. Seeing me struggle his large body appeared in my view and he bent down to help.

"Here let me Amari." He offered.

Hearing his voice and feeling his hands on my legs made the dream invade my thoughts again. The image of Parker half naked between my legs sent a shiver down my spine. I pushed back those images.

"Thank you Parker, sorry." I apologized again.

"It's fine don't worry about it, let's go we have a few stops on the way to the office."

We hopped in Parker's BMW together and we set out the opposite direction of the office. I pulled out the business cell phone I received yesterday and began checking through the emails. I dealt with most of them easily, Parker and I had already discussed appropriate responses to clients and partners. As we drove I was focused at my task at hand and didn't realize where we were going until we stopped.

When I looked up Parker had pulled up and parked in front of a Saks Fifth Avenue. I looked up at the closed building.

"Come on Julia Roberts, let's get you changed. You can't wear the same thing again, you'll be the talk of the office." Parker laughed.

"Uh first off I can't afford this store. I'm better suited at a target. And second they aren't even open."

"First off it's already paid for and second you're only changing the rest is already being delivered to your condo." He spoke quickly noting my face, "Don't fight it, it's already done" he said with finality at my gaped mouth. "Plus I said we could pretty woman you up."

"You high handed...jerk!" I crossed my arms over my chest pouting. Parker rolled his eyes at me smiling. I suspected he like this. He stepped out of the car and walked to my side opening the door. He reached out his hand and I took it, my bottom lip jutted out like a child a full pout on my face. He only smirked and shook his head at my obvious dramatic flair.

We walked up to the door still hand in hand and it felt...nice. Nice, but not something I should like to feel nice. A sweet, older woman opened the door as we approached kissing Parker on both cheeks. He didn't release my hand.

"Parker-! So lovely to see you. Is this the woman? Quite a lovely one at that." She beckoned us inside and we followed, Parker leading the way.

Once inside, the woman, Tammy ushered me to a changing room. There were several outfits laid out for me.

"Choose whichever you want dear. Parker wasn't sure what you'd prefer today. But no worries the others will be sent to your house along with the rest of the collection." She explained before closing the door and heading out giving me privacy, I could hear her talking to Parker though I couldn't make anything out.

I was at a loss for words. I mean I expected to take Donna home and change or maybe stop at department store to grab something quickly to change into but this was insane. I had never been anywhere fancier than a Macy's.

I looked at the outfits hanging in the changing room. They were all gorgeous. The price tags had been removed. I'm sure Parker insisted given his high handedness. I chose a form fitting pair of houndstooth pants. They were so soft as I slipped them on. I had left my panties at the condo better then putting on a dirty pair and I was glad I had because the pants fit perfect like a second skin. I idly wondered how he knew my sizes. I chose a tight black blouse that I tucked in and the black flats I already wore completed the outfit.

I was impressed that Parker had gotten my sizes perfectly. I wondered if that was an expertise he picked up from exes....

I stepped out of the room feeling good, too good in this overly expensive clothes. Parker was facing me and when I stepped into his sight for approval his eyes raked my body hungrily. I had never felt sexier as I had under his stare. He interrupted whatever Tammy was saying.

"Amari....you look beautiful....I mean very professional" he corrected quickly. But it was too late his voice as he said it covered me like honey, thick and rich.