Amari

Things between Parker and I were better than I could have imagined. He set things straight with Stephanie and told her we were seeing each other and to mind her business. I was surprised by it honestly but he wasn't Jake and I knew that.

The next couple of weeks had been perfect. Parker and I had maintained a solid work relationship. Save for a few stolen kisses in his office alone, we stayed professional at work. At home we spent the nights in either his condo or mine pleasing each other's bodies. He was an expert lover and taught me things I had never experienced before.

We talked about everything laughing and joking all night. I had fallen hard but kept it to myself though. I was still weary of a lasting relationship with Parker, a mega rich man who could literally have any woman he wanted. He never made me feel out of place or less than so I knew it was my own insecurities creeping in.

I was packing for Miami and excited as hell I had never been to the East coast before. I was excited to see the Atlantic Ocean. I was waiting for Parker to knock on my door and pick me up to head out. But my stomach had started turning. A big wave of nausea hit me hard. It had me rushing to the bathroom and emptying my stomach of the tuna sandwich I had for lunch. I could hear Parker's voice ring through the condo. Of course he would find me like this.

His head popped in to the open bathroom where I was gagging into the toilet.

"Baby?! Amari? Are you ok?" He asked concern clear on his face.

I attempted to wave him away weakly but he wasn't having it of course and ignored me easily. He was filling a cup with water and bringing it to me.

"Sorry, it must have been lunch." I said taking a sip of the water. "Between tuna and excitement I think my stomach said calm down" I smiled taking another sip.

The nausea had died down as quickly as it had come especially now that my stomach was empty. I brushed my teeth and heading out I grabbed a cold water from the fridge and a sleeve of saltines just in case.

I was grateful we were taking the private jet in case I got sick again.

Parker arranged for his car to a pick us up and drop us off at the private hangar he shared with Rhyne and Jackson.

Whenever I saw things like this, private planes and new cars.  I realized how incredibly rich these men were. It was a bit intimidating. I had no idea what Parker was worth and I doubt I could guess with any accuracy. I was just grateful Parker or his friends had never made me feel any less.

We boarded the plane, did the pre flight check and we were in the air headed to Miami in no time.

I opted to skip the champagne but was brought some sparkling water and Parker and I clinked glasses.

"To a fun little getaway." He said sipping the champagne. "Hopefully we can fit some play in with the work." His sideways grin did things to my lady parts. I returned the smile.

I watched as he unbuckled and walked around the small table between us to kiss me. He placed a hand on either arm rest and leaned down placing his lips to mine gently. His kiss caused my mind to blank like always amd I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to taste my lips.

"I wish this seat belt had more buckles so I could have you all tied up but I guess this lap belt will have to do." He tightened the lap belt a little before using his knee to push my legs open. I was grateful for the dress I wore as he snaked his hand up my thighs. His feather light touches both aroused me and tickled me.

I was so ready for his touch already. His hand reached my core, moved my thin panties aside and he slid a finger into my folds causing me to drop my head at his expert touch.