Bonus Chapter 2/2

[A/N]:
⚠️ Okay guys this is more like a warning since this part will be as you guys asked a smut. If you are a soft stan as me the story ended at Bonus Chapter 1/2, if you're a hard stan, well... I hope you have fun reading. I'm asking sorry already for not might be good enough since I never wrote one before ( because I'm mostly a soft stan shy), but I'll try my best. >.<

And side note y'all are so lovely (in Jimin's voice)

I'm done now, have fun ^°^

-----

"Yoongi, I should go get dressed, we need to go to Sohyun and Jin's house over for dinner as I promise them we will be there tonight"

"Alright, but I'm full I don't think I can eat anymore," he said while he help you with the dishes.

"You shouldn't need to eat so much cake silly. You might feel bad after that"

"Well, past is past. I did it. I can do nothing about it now" he said coming closer and back hugging you while you finish up with the dishes.

"Thank you," I said putting my now dry hands, on his.

"Hum?" He mumbled while he led his face on your neck kissing it gently.

"Thank you for appearing and light up my life"

"I think it was the upside. You made me forgot about any worries, you made me happy and gave me something that I thought never existed. Love. I really love you Jaggy" he turned me around holding me by my shoulders and look into my eyes showing his words even with his eyes, his beautiful deep eyes.

I smiled before place a short kiss on his soft lips. "I should get going. Or else we will be late." And so I rush up in the bedroom looking for my clothes. I didn't actually know where to look since Yoongi and the others put everything here. So I looked in every drawer. Even in one I wasn't supposed to open.

"C-Condoms? And sex toys?" I start blushing immediately and close up that drawer almost instantly. Then I cover up my face with my hands in embarrassment and start to giggle. This boy really have been prepared for that step huh?

I continue my search after trying to be more careful in order to don't do another shocking revealing, and at some point I found it. I took out of it a dress Yoongi buy me a month ago and start to change up into it.

 I took out of it a dress Yoongi buy me a month ago and start to change up into it

But I really had been struggling with the back zipper of my skirt. I just couldn't reach it to close up.

Right then Yoongi made his way in.

"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot you- damn" he starts licking and biting his lower lip as he looked at me from the top to the bottom.

"You like it?"

"Of course. You're gorgeous as always"

"Aw so sweet. But I need help. "

"Huh? With what?"

"Well... The zipper on the back of my skirt " I point out. He immediately gulped as his eyes widen.

"A-alright" he made his way there and put one of his hands on my hip and with the other try to zip up the skirt.
"Is blocked on something, give me a second"

I waited, but the drawer with his kinky stuffs come across my mind.

⚠️

"Yoongi?"

"Hum?" I felt him zipping up my zipper.

"I've been thinking about this a lot, and I want to do the big step. I think I'm ready"

"What?" His voice was so confused and shocked. "Y-You are serious? Please don't joke around Y/N with things like-"

" I am serious Yoongi. I want to do it" I chuckled.

"Then the dinner can wait" I could feel him quickly unzip back the zipper down. As he took me into his arms and placed me in bed.

"What? Are you crazy? We need to go-" I laughed out, but he cut me out with a dominant voice I never heard before.

"I've been desire you all this time. I want to feel your body against mine on this bed. Now. " he said and took off my skirt throwing it on the ground doing the same with the dress's top part leaving me only in my bra and underwear, for right after place his lips against mine driving in a war between our tongues in order to see who won letting out moans every time we let some air in. I couldn't think rationally at that moment as his dominant side really attracted me. It was new. It was something I wanted to try. It was something I never knew before I needed so badly.

He won the war into our mouths letting him go down slowly on my neck, kissing it, and suck it so he would leave marks on my skin. While doing that he quickly starts to undress himself, resting only with his underwear on.

When he was done with that he comes slowly on the top of me, his mouth lowering down on my breasts while his hands were desperately searching under my back to open up the bra. When he finally found it he takes it off and throws it as well on the ground starting to suck them better.

I let out short moans for the pleasure I was feeling pleasure at that moment.

"Jaggy. Mhm, you want me to be gentle or rough?" He whispered when he comes next to your ear feeling his hot breath on it and his wet soft lips touching it.

"As you please" I could saw him getting up to face me with a smirk on his face.

"You really want to make daddy happy, don't you?"

I pout my lower lip a baby and nod excitedly.

"That's my girl," he said before biting my lower lip placing deep kisses in between while I could feel his hands going down on my abs to my underwear he taking this off to leaving me naked. Then all of sudden when his hands open up my thighs, I could feel something hard in between, something that right after slowly made contact with my skin, dig in and off faster and faster, making me moan harder and louder while Yoongi kept kissing me full of lust. My body was covered in paint mixed with the pleasure he was giving me with every move. My hands were on his bareback and with my nails, I started screeching his back and he seemed to enjoy it.

"Agh... Y-Yoongi... I'm -"

"Mhm me too," he said going even faster and his member going even harder with every time pull and push it back.

Stopping only when something hot comes out from both sides, making us stop and moan breathing heavily.

"For the second round, wanna ride?" He rested his head on my bare chest still breathing heavily.

"Sure " I smiled trying to get how to breathe again normally.

He slowly put himself to the other side of the bed." sit" he ordered.

"Now? And the-"

"Forget the dinner. Now is just the two of us baby girl. Sit."

----

[A/N]:

Okay so I feel so dirty right now T-T, idk if what I wrote is fine, is just what I know from other books lol because as experience I'm 0% 😂 I'm even such a soft stan that I feel very dirty and start to laugh at every smut I read finding a joke about everything( I'm strange I know).

So back to what I was about to say, this was the book. Sadly, the end has come, but at least it was a nice end, right? :'))

I really want to know what part y'all liked the most, so don't forget to write that in the comments 🥺, and I honestly love to read the comments even if at some idk how to answer because I think I might mess up socializing(yup I'm an antisocial 🤧).

That's all, love you all, and thanks for spending your time to read this story that is not the best or even that good, but yeah 🥺💖