XXIII.

Y/N's POV

"Yah Yoongi if I let in would you tingle me again?"

"If you keep calling me kitty I will"

"Alright, I'll call you Suga, better?"

"Kind of. Now would you let me in?"

"Okay," I slowly open the door of my bedroom.

"Ha gotcha!" he jumped and put his arms around me taking me into a soft embrace covering my face with kisses.

"Yah stop it! You're suffocating me" I tried to hold my laughter but he was so cute.

"Is that the coat I gave to you" he said pointing over my shoulder towards my bed.

"Yeah... I took the pills out of it"

"Right. Wear it"

"What?"

"I want you to wear it, it fits you and you are adorable in it"

"Awe stop being so cute. I will wear it, happy?"

"And keep wearing your glasses. I love seeing your nerdy face again."

"Yah" I slapped his arm forgetting that he might have been hurt there too." Oh God I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what?"

"I thought I hurt you-"

"You can't hurt me with your tiny hands" he kept laughing.

"Yah... You still didn't tell me who did you all of this" I gently touched his lower lip that earlier had blood on it. "If Jimin did it then I will-" he stopped me by pressing his lips on mine and lustfully kissing me.
His hand slowly finding the way under my t-shirt while walking both we end up in my bed, having him on the top of me.

Our breaths become heavily as he slowly lower down on my neck. His hand still traveling on my back as he reached the bra and unlock it.
"Jaggy...you want to continue what we started in the forest?" His lips almost touching my ear already hot because of his breath.
I wasn't sure if I was ready or not yet, but I nodded. It feels so good having him so close, his toches and kisses.

He smirked and placed another small kiss on my neck before getting his t-shirt off revealing his abs full of scars. I touched them slowly seeing that were old scars. Must this be from that orphanage? My heart breaks seeing how much he suffered in the past. On the abs around that scars were fresh shades of blue and purple, I'm guessing caused by the last incident.
(Edited)

"Your turn jaggy " he smiled and took me by my hand seeing my worried face. I nodded and began to get off my t-shirt, having rest on just my undone bra.
I was kind of shy to get my bra off too, so he starts to laugh a bit.
"This too jaggy," he said trying to help me to get my bra off. But just so when it was about to be off, we heard a loud sound downstairs, making both jump and look at the open door.

I quickly take back my t-shirt on and both Yoongi and I go to check the origin of the sound. Yoongi made me a sign to stay behind him while he holds my hand.

We checked the kitchen and the other rooms so far, but only when we got in the living room we saw the broken window that faced the street. All the pieces of glass were standing inside on the ground.

I gasped scared as I saw a rock having a piece of paper attached to it. I picked up as Yoongi run outside to try to find the one that did that.

I unfolded the paper and read it.

"My muse, why are you blinded by that evil man? It hurts me seeing you into another man's arms. Please stop until is not too late. Wait for me, the only one that truly loves you. The only one that truly cares about. The only one that you will be with. My muse. My Y/N.

With love, J

I started to cry scared as I realized the terrifying idea that we had been watched by some creepy stalker. What if he is a psychopath? The first latter was still from him also the roses...

I run at the front door in silence looking for Yoongi, but that's when I heard...

" Jin! Jin get the fuck out from where you are hiding! I'm sure you did this! But be sure that it is war from now on! You'll see!"

"Jin?" I whispered to myself. Jin isn't the principle that was also Yoongi's friend.

And that's when reality hits me up... "J" comes from Jin. But why? How? And how did Yoongi knew it was principle Jin? And moreover, why would the principle do such a thing...

[A/N]:

A few quick words for those who expected that part to be a smut :')) I suck at it. I never wrote a smut in my life and I don't want to ruin the whole story, but if I'll ever try to do such a part in this book I'll put a warning or something lmao not just because it's a smut part but more because it will be a cringe part since idk what to write there. I know only what I read randomly from other books.
With this saying, I'll try to update as much as I could since I got only one last week until school starts T_T
That's all.
Love youuuu uwu💝