XI.

[A/N]: I need to announce that this chapter is the start of something you might wait until from chapter one, so I hope you will enjoy it.
See ya'

Y/N's POV

It was 11 p.m.

Yoongi comes in and close quickly the door behind him.

"I finished. Let's go" he breathes heavily.

"Did you run?"

"Yeah, I wanted to be in time"

"Such a punctuality damn haha" I took my phone and go outside with him. He locks the door behind us for any case.

"But Yoongi, where exactly are we going?" I whispered loud enough for him to hear me

"You'll see, just trust me. And take care where you are walking, you could fall"

"Okay then"
We keep walking for like five minutes without stopping even a bit until we got to a beautiful spot where you could perfectly see the stars. Next to a big rock were standing a few picnic things and a telescope.

"Surprise" he smiled and made me a sign to come there.

"Oh my God Yoongi...you didn't have to do all of these things"

"At least this for you, the one that helped me to fix everything for camping"

"Yeah but still...thank you, everything is perfect"

"I'm glad you like it"

I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back meanwhile he began to speak.

"Y/N... Remember what I told you today, in the cabin, right?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, I wanted to tell that-"

"Wait I need to tell you first is important... I mean write in texts...you took your phone, right?"

"Yeah"

Breaking the hug I took my phone quickly from my pocket while Yoongi was looking at me confused.

Me: so the thing is that every time I'm close to you, my heartbeat like crazy. And I enjoy having you around me, that's why I'm mad when I can't have you close. But when I saw you kissing that girl and then I heard you get engaged I got sad and mad and actually cried a lot without knowing why.  First I thought I took you as a replacement for my big brother, but then I realized that this isn't right. So that's why I wanted to ask you what is this feeling? Is it wrong? Do you feel the same or did you ever felt this way? I don't to ruin our friendship with this...but I needed to let you know...

Send it

Yoongi unlocked his phone and start reading the message. I was getting nervous until he read it all. I was so scared of what his reaction would be like. Strangely his face turned from confused to happy in such a short time. I could notice the happiness even just in the moonlight. Suddenly, tears start falling too from his eyes that's when I start to be worried.