III.

Yoongi's POV

"He said... "

"What he said? C'mon,what take you so much to say ,here are a lot of people that don't have an own life so they care more about other's lifes" I said sarcastically.

"The principal said ,that...is not my business and he knows already everything"

"See? Who was right then? But I think the principal doesn't know everything...like the blackmail from later..."

"Please Mr. Min I'm so sorry I'm not gonna do it again,please forgive me!" He said desperately.

"You don't have to apologize to me,but to Miss. Y/N"

"I'm sorry Y/N...I didn't mean i-"

"Wait this means to you apologize? I really need to teach you guys everything?" I put him in the knee in front of Y/N,and he looked at me like I was crazy. "Now we are talking. Go ahead,apologize to her ,and pray she forgive you or else ...you know"

"Mr. Min he don't have to-"

"Miss. Y/N,please,let him apologize to you for what he did"

"But-"

"Just let him"

"I'm so sorry Y/N,I didn't mean it ...it was just a stupid joke. Please forgive me"

"Do you forgive him?"

"I do..."

"Sure?"

"Yes Sir."

"Okay ,then you are free,for now but this is a warning to all of you. If I hear one more time that one of you didn't mind his own business,I'm gonna go personally to the principal to suggest that person to be expelled,got it?"

"Yes Sir." All of them approve.

I start talk about the new lesson,still thanking God that the principal is Jin ,my best friend that is like a older brother to me,because if it wasn't for him now because of some  misunderstanding like this I could lose my job.
I also wondered if Y/N is alright after what happened to her,but I try to stay as far as I could to don't make the others tell more bullshits about me and her.
Maybe after school I can talk to her.

Y/N's POV

It was the first time I couldn't pay attention to the lessons. It was so strange for me...everything start to be messed up,I mean I knew  this year will be a completely mess ,but I didn't expect like this.
The classes finished so I take my beg and go to the door way,but before I could get out ,Mr.Min put in my hand a note,and pass by to no one to see what happened.

'I need to talk to you ,so please at 7:00 p.m. be in front of your house because I'm going to pick you up from there to talk.'

What would be the reason why he wants to talk with me? I'm just wondering...
I guess I need to go to understand why.

*6:57 p.m.*

I was in front of the house,waiting for him, my luck was my brother was at his college and our parents still didn't came from work.
At least I changed my uniform with some jens ,a white t-shirt and some red converse. It start to get dark .
I look at my phone waiting there and at 6:59 p.m. I saw him coming here driving his expensive car. His hair for my surprise it was brown this time and not more blue.

"Glad to see you again Y/N" he said smiling and open for me the door of the spot next to his.
I get in and wait for him.
"So how are you? How's your knee?"

"I'm fine,also my knee thanks for asking..."

"Then what is it? Why you look so mad?"

"I'm not mad,but confused...see,Mr.Min...I mean Yoongi ,it happens a lot of things in just two days and I couldn't handle it this hole situation...for this I was just wondering what you wanted to talk about with me?"