II.

Jimin's POV

*Flashback*

My phone's battery died right when I was about to call Y/N. I was at the campus to see my new room and my roommate. I put all the boxes in ,but I noticed I forgot something so I was about to call Y/N to ask if she can come with mom and dad and give me the stuffs ,but I decided to go by myself and take it.
I arrived quickly home ,but I noticed that in front of my house was already parked another car,and it wasn't the parents one. I wait to see who actually was the driver and I couldn't believe what I saw ...it was Y/N and a man that got off of the car,and he take her's arm and drive her at the door. They looks to be close at least this looks.
I've never seen this guy,how ever are with my sister? One day I was absent for her and she already finds  a boyfriend?
No,it can't be. Y/N is not like that. She always say that boys are just a distraction from school,so she don't want relationships until she finish the college.
Then who the hell can be this guy that dare to touch my little sister?!

Okay now is now. Y/N went in the house and the guy are coming back to his car so I need to find out the truth in a way or another.
I got off quickly of my car and go straight way to him.
"Hey you!"

"Me?" He said confuse.

"Yes you! Who the hell are you and what were you doing with my sister?!"

"Listen this must be a misunderstanding,I just drive her here because-"

"Yeah yeah I know all of you what you want from a girl! So don't try to play dumb because I won't let you around Y/N" I said taking his collar with both of my hands.

"Listen kid ,better let me ,because I'm her teacher"

"Bullshits ,you are not a teacher!"

"Yes I am !"

"Stop lie!" I said before punch him in the face.

"This is not finished here,if you keep stalk my sister will be worst,did you understand?!"

He didn't said nothing just walk  calmly with his bleeding lip in his car and start drive away.
I hope he learn his lesson to stay away from Y/N.

*Present*

Y/N's POV

"What the hell did you do????? Are you mad?! He IS my teacher,you stupid!"

"Is it? Y/N if you lie to cover that bas-"

"Jimin!! You can call whoever you want from my highschool and ask if he is a teacher or not! "

"Okay then...if is your teacher,why did he drive you home?!"

"Because...I fall at school and I hurt my knee...he saw it ,so he offer to drive me home...nothing strange,he was just polite"

"But why you didn't call me to pick you up?"

"I DID ,but you didn't answer!"

"Oh...yeah my phone..."

"Oh my Goodness...now you get it what did you do?!"

"Yeah ,but  I'm still not sorry ,because he touch you!"

"He was helping me ,you imbecile!"

"I-"

"Just get out of my room ,now!"

"But Y/N-"

"NOW!" I pushed him off and lock up the door behind him.

What am I gonna do now...Yoongi must hate me now because of Jimin. Why God...I need to have such a brother...
Tomorrow I need to talk with him and apologize my brother's behavior. Now I just want to sleep and forget about today,because even reading can't distressed me now.