I.

Y/N's POV

The summer was awesome and I really tough will be longer, but the things you like the most fly away and you need to stay with what it rest.
Like me...
This will be my last year in high school, and even if I'm just an antisocial nerd who had friends just because of her's super popular and hot brother, I'll still gonna miss these times. For this, I was so sorry that summer ended up so quickly, and actually, I think this year will be worse than the others, because my brother goes to college and leave the high school, just 'cause he's one year older than me. Because of him I never got actually bullied...he was SO overprotective because I'm his little sister, but now I'm on my own.
Oh God please help me to not die this year.

I forgot yesterday night to set my alarm so I was already late for the first class.

"Hey Y/N!? Wanna drive you school"

"I actually do, thanks Jimin Oppa, please wait a second to bring my bag"

"Y/N?"

"I'm coming now, I just need t-"

"You already have it on your back" he laughed.

"Oh yeah...let's go then, hurry" I said pretending didn't happen this embarrassing scene.

I run straightway to his car and he comes behind.

"Why are you so stressed out? I have never seen you so stressed since when you hear that the library can't give you more books than one at a time" he laughs again.

"Is just ...nothing"I look at the window to not make him see how worry I was.

"Y/N? You know I know when you lie, so better you tell me what you have, or else..."

"Or else what?!"

"I'm not gonna drive you school"

"Good then!" I said and get off of his car and start the walk to my high school.

"Y/N! Wait! It was a joke come back! I promise I won't bother you again!"

"It's okay, anyway I need to get used to doing things without your help since you are not gonna be with me forever" I said and fake a smile at him before start walk again.

I knew he won't let me unless he finds out the truth, but this is a problem that I will have to deal with when I'm gonna be back home, now I have to pay attention to school and nothing more.
I look at my phone, and it was 9:26 a.m. means I still had 4 minutes to arrive at the school and don't be late, but by the place I was it was more than 15 minutes to arrive at school so I start to run trying to do the impossible. I pass the street running forgetting about the risks, and some car actually dumped  me, but not that bad. Quickly a lot of people comes to see if I was alright and what happened. I saw the driver door opens, I think to come and see to if I was alright, but I didn't saw the driver, because it was so crowded...so I just get up ignoring the
crow and I start to run again to the high school.
At the 6:35 I got in the class but with God's help the teacher wasn't there yet, so I wasn't so bad for my first day, at least I'm still alive, right?
I take my usual seat and start reading my favorite book, ignoring all the gossips about me.
I put my hand randomly on my knee, and I noticed it was bleeding, must be because of the earlier accident. I was about to take a napkin by my beg, but I noticed I didn't have napkins.
The teacher comes into the classroom before I could do something about my bleeding knee.

"Good morning teacher!" We all say.

"Morning, class, sorry I was late, but something happens and well, brings me a little to come. So let's make the introduction. My name is Min Yoongi, your new main teacher, any questions?"