Bonus Chapter 1/2

"Yah Sohyun wait for me at the Cafeteria"

"I'll do. Make it quick, I'll be there"

"Okay" I turn around to my spot and take my books putting them in my bag. But while I take them up something fall. A piece of paper.

I pick it up and look at it.

"Do you want to be friends?"

"Hum?" I turn around, but there was no one in the classroom, just me. It passed two months since school started, and nothing happened. Who could it be?

Jin. This thought gave me shivers down on my spine remembering again that dream. But even if Jin wasn't the principal as it was in my dream, I still felt anxious seeing his face every time he would come and wait for Yoongi outside.

But I never saw him enter the school, so there's no way. Plus this is realty, he might be an actual nice guy. Although nothing happened between me and Yoongi yet, I also felt anxious about talking with him besides lessons.

I let out a sigh, take the piece of paper, and put it in my bag as well and I left the classroom with my bag on my back.
I was sure this could be one of my classmates.

I was heading in the cafeteria, trying to reach Sohyun, but I felt someone pulling me back by my wrist just before to enter.
So I was again in the hallway confused. When I turn around I saw him. He was nervously smiling while rubbing the back of his neck trying to reach out his words.

"Mr. Min? What is it?"

"Hum? Oh right... I-...well did you find something on your desk... You know" he avoids eye contact.

"I don't- wait just a piece of paper. Was that from you?"

"Y-yes" he starts to blush. So cute.

It was a surprise since in these months he didn't show any interest, but I really was happy seeing him making a move now.

"I would love to" I smiled.

"What?" He looks up at me, his eyes widening.

"I would love to be friends with you"

After 2 years...

Y/N's POV

"Yah Yoongi! Let me go or I'll be late for college and you also have to go to work"

"But jaggy I can't stay without you. Can't we take a day off to be just the two of us?" He tightened up the grip around my waist pulling me closer.

"Why are you so attached suddenly?" I chuckled seeing him so childish.

"Isn't obvious? First I needed to wait this much for you to graduate so I could confess to you, then you start the college and we started to spend less and less time together. How much should I wait more for us to just stay together Jaggy?" He made a puppy face, no more like a kitty face with big sparkly eyes preying for something that he really desires.

"B-But we have the weekends "

"Y/N"

"Hum?"

"Please marry me" he looks at me and his cute gummy smile starts to appear on his face.
(Look at the video at the beginning)

"What?" I laughed a bit thinking that he was joking.

"I said please marry me. I want you to move in with me and be together always, so if we got married you could do that"

"Yah... Yoongi. I would love to, but aren't we rushing up a bit?"

"What do you mean? We know each other for two years, which for one year until now we were and still are a couple. Aren't enough? I know I love you, you love me?"