XXI.

Y/N's POV

After taking care of his wounds and wipe the blood off. I look over in the whole apartment for any medicines but there wasn't any. I remember mom told me last night to take some, so I could bring Yoongi over and give there the medicine and maybe eating what mom cooked last night extra for me.

But would he be able to drive there? Or would I be able to carry him all way to my house? I was lost in thoughts that I didn't even hear him calling my name. So I only come to reality when he back hugged me.

"Jaggy are you ignoring me?" He said and put his head on my shoulder kissing my cheek.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... I thought - wait, how did you get up from the couch?"

"I'm not that badly injured so I could not reach my jaggy" he hugged me tightly.

I smiled and turn around hugging him too and I let again tears fall.
"I'm sorry I told you that yesterday... I'm so sorry. I was stupid. I just don't want to lose you"

He gently caresses my hair and I could feel him smiling. "My jaggy isn't stupid. She is a kind-hearted girl that I don't deserve"

"Yah don't say that. I'll beat you up too if you keep saying that. You are perfect."

He softly laughed and kiss my head. "You weren't this though when I first met you, you know?"

"I learned from the best " I kissed his cheek.
"Hey, do you think you are able to drive?"

"I guess. Why? Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Yes. To my house with you."

"But wouldn't we got in trouble if your-"

"They left me alone for a few weeks. My mom told me last night this in the last minute."

"I see. What about your brother?"

"He won't come anyway home and even if he does I won't let him touch you again. "

"You're so sweet jaggy being all protective, but I can protect myself"

"I saw it" I rolled my eyes at him and take his hand.
"Let's go. We can eat the food mom made extra for me and then I'll find for you some medicine, okay?"

"I have my painkillers in the coat I gave to you..."

"Oh right. Damn. I'm so sorry I took them from you, but I thought maybe it will be better without-"

"It is better. But only when you are with me. When you're not I'm a mess that can't survive without those pills."

"Yoongi..."

"It's jaggy"

"I love you, j a g g y a "

"I love you too " both smiled and then we kiss.

...

After we arrived at my house I put him to stay at the table in the kitchen while I was putting the food mom prepared last night, into the microwave. And waiting I turned around to face him staring at me smiling.

"What," I asked confused.

"It's nice eating together, it's already the second time in two days since we are together and it feels like we are already married jaggy "

"It really feels like, right?" I smiled looking down before turning around to get the food that now was hot. I put the two plates on the table and sit next to Yoongi.

"I hope you will like the food. Mom does an excellent kimchi, sadly she cooks rarely since she got a stressful job"

"I can relate. I don't cook at all because I don't have enough time"

"I see. I know how to cook from mom, so maybe someday I'll cook you something"

"What about every day after we got married? Only if you want to, but I would love to eat anything you prepare for me"

"Sure! Talking about it... Yoongi I want to know you more since we want to spend our lives together. I want to know your history, if you're ready to open up only..."

He stopped for a moment and his expression turned into a sad one.

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid you will leave me after finding out about my past."

"I won't! I will never do that. I really have feelings for you and I won't let past come in between us"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Alright, so I used to be into an orphanage until the age of 11 years old. That's when my adoptive parents got me... The thing that orphanage wasn't the best thing ever. I got a lot of bad memories from there and I still got nightmares with me being still there."

"Did they did something to you?"

"Kind of. The principal of the orphanage was abusing all the kids in different ways. I really don't want to go in details "

"Yoongi..."

"After that, in middle school, I got all way up bullied until I got in high school, that's when I met Jin."

"The principal Kim Seokjin?"

"Yes. He used to take my back and don't let anyone bully me, just like your brother did with you. But back then I was a depressive nerd, so I can't blame others for bullying me. I even tried to suicide more times since I kept thinking that it was a shame for my biological parents and I was ruining the name of my new family too. My parents got worried and send me to a psychiatrist since then, and that's how I end up with this medicine. Meanwhile, I and Jin start to grow a strong bond as friends and he presented me to his family since I went over to his house all the time, so I met his sister Ji Ah, the one that you saw me with that day. I start to had a crush on her, but I wasn't her type at all. She was going out only with the popular boys and I wasn't one of them, so quickly lose interest knowing that I won't have a chance anyway. Then I graduated, go to college, and met you. The person that shows me the difference between a crush and a soulmate." In the last part, he turns his and smiled looking straight into my eyes.

I was a bit hurt? Maybe jealous of the fact he had a crush on that girl, but I was mostly sad about the fact he really would think I would leave him for this. He passed towards a lot of things that for a person might be more than traumatic. There was a slight chance of him die several times ago. I just can not imagine my life without ever met him.

"Jaggy? You look sad, why don't you say anything? Is that bad? I knew-" I cut him off and kiss him on the lips.

"Do not ever do those mistakes again, got it? As long as I'm here I'll help you forget that past by making a present and future as perfect as we can be together."

"You really know what to say to make me smile, don't you?"

"I'm saying only the truth. You are my first boyfriend and my last soulmate. I won't tolerate losing you" I poke his nose and take a spoon full of food and give it to him.

He smiled and eat the food that gave to him.

"What do you think of staying here some time? "