15.

While Sandra was talking to Steve and listening to the unbelievable story, Brian was at his home preparing himself for his date who was visiting him.

Brian was a womanizer and it was known across the whole college. It was deduced by everyone that after he got in a relationship with the most beautiful girl in the college, he had changed his lifestyle. But he had just hid it from the world. Now that the school reunion was upon them, all his old girlfriends were there and he had called one of them for a fling.

As he was getting ready, the doorbell to his house rang.

'Hey, Kate. Long time no see. Come in.' Brian was as charming as ever.

'Brian, how are you doing? It's sad that you broke up with Sandra.' Kate sympathized.

Brian was known to lie immensely for his own selfish reasons. This was one such incident. He had taken down all the photos he had with Sandra before Kate came. It was really funny how Brian's brain worked when it came to sex.

He didn't answer Kate. He just went and hugged her and sobbed a little. He could've written a book – "How to manipulate women into getting them in bed with you and making them fall in love with you." and he would've won a Pulitzer.

The comfort hugging turned to kissing when Brian used his signature line which had worked almost every time.

'Only if I wasn't stupid enough to love her. I made a huge mistake by not confessing my feelings for you. You are just so much better than Sandra.' This line with his crying face made the trick. It had done the trick with Sandra 4 years back and it still worked now.

After he made love with his "victims", he would usually tell them that he was still not over his ex. He would say it so sincerely that the girl would feel even sorrier for him, if it was possible. His charms were irresistible. If anyone else did the same trick, it would probably fail a big time but Brian knew what he was doing and so he got laid more than a rabbit on heat without any of the commitment.

He was going to do the same with Sandra after their first night together. But he had realized one thing. Sandra was the most popular as well as the most beautiful girl in their college. If he came in relationship with Sandra, no one would suspect him of cheating. No one would believe that anyone would cheat on Sandra for someone else. And this was the only reason he came in relation with Sandra. By last year of his college, he had come to know that Sandra was a rich girl and he knew that his grades as well as talent would probably keep him unemployed. And so he never broke up with Sandra. Sandra was deep enough in love with him that she never suspected him of adultery. Everything had worked out perfectly for Brian till now.

As he lied on his bed alone after Kate had left, he smiled at his beautiful plan. He was living any guy's fantasy. He could be seen in public with a beautiful girl as his girlfriend and in private he could have sex with whoever he wanted.

It had been decided that in a couple of months they would marry. Brian had made sure to make Sandra fall for him enough that she didn't ask for a prenuptial. Thus, as soon as they married, he could have all of her property. It was a clever ploy and he had been mooching off of Sandra since last 3 years but he wanted to have it all now. Sandra didn't use much of the money she inherited from her parents. She instead wanted to earn her way through herself. So, almost all of those cash and belonging were at a bank, completely idle. He had waited enough. Brian was going to propose Sandra on the day of school reunion. He wanted to show the whole school that he was still the best just like he had shown them years ago. It was the perfect plan.

******

'I swear Steve; I didn't know they had drugged you. I would have never done that with you.' Sandra was sobbing now. She could not believe that she was taken advantage of and her best friend had to go through so much all alone.