Chapter 1

Austin's POV
"Oh come on man! It's been six months!" Tino rested his hands on my shoulder, shaking me, rather violently, as if that would shake me from this funk my now ex wife put me in.
"She was my wife! I can't just...get over it! I loved her more then anything! You know what I did for her, gave up for her, what I was willing to sacrificed for her!" Tears pooled into my eyes. "I loved her so much and she-she just..."
"I know man, I get it, but you can't let that selfish cow ruin you. You are better then that, and you deserve better dude." Tino sighed.
"I don't know what to do." I threw myself down on the sofa, throwing my hands over my face.
"I do!" Tino's face lit up. Oh god, it was never a good thing when he started plotting, planning or coming up with idea's of any sort. They never ended well.
"Whatever your planning to do...don't."
"Oohh, it's just going to be a bit of fun! Just something to cheer you up a little, nothing big!"
"Again, whatever it is...don't, your ideas never end well Tino!"
"Oh, but this one will work! It's just going to be a laugh, that's all, nothing serious!"
"What is it?"
"Now that, my dear Mr. Carlile wouldn't be telling." He winked.
"Tino..." I warned. "Tell me."
"I will...once I have everything set up and ready to go."
"I swear to god Tino I will kick your ass and mess up your hair!"
"NO!" Tino's hands covered his hair in defense. "Anything but the hair!"
"Then, tell me, and then don't do whatever your planning." I rolled my eyes, letting out a little chuckle, Tino did love his hair, he could easily spent a good hour or two making sure it was perfect. In fact, I'd timed it once, he took longer in the bathroom then his girlfriend...a man should never take longer then his women in the bathroom getting ready.
"Again, I will tell you, once it's all set up and ready. Now, me and my hair are going to go prepare...ooohh that rhymed! Out the way Carlile, I'll be writing the lyrics from now on."
"Over my dead body!" I scoffed.
"Mmmhmm, okay, me and my hair shall be off, we have lot's of work to do! But trust me, this idea will work!"
"Tino, when it comes to your ideas, I shall never trust you."
"You'll thank me!" He shrugged. "I'll see you at practice tomorrow!"
Before I could even respond he was out the front door. I shook my head, dreading what I'd wake up to when his plan was 'all set'. I didn't even have a clue what he was planning, and that was worrying. I loved Tino, honestly, but the last 'bright idea' Tino had, ended up with Phil stuck in the middle of nowhere owing some woman fifty bucks, having to call Shayley at three in the morning to find him and give this woman the money before she went Kung Fu Panda on him. And trust me, if you'd seen this woman, you'd understand why I said Kung Fu Panda! If I'm strictly honest, I really didn't fancy being in Phil's shoe's, the poor guy was traumatized for a good two weeks after.
I let out a sigh before dragging myself to my room to watch Star Wars until my body finally let me fall asleep.

  Alan's POV

"Hey Aaron, do you fancy...what are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow as Aaron suddenly slammed down his laptops lid the second I walked into the lounge.
"Oh, um, nothing."
"Nothing? Yeah, right, and I'm Jack the Ripper! What are you doing?"
"Just, uh, planning an April's fool trick to pull on Jaime tomorrow, you know, as it's April fool's tomorrow."
"And what would that be?"
"You'll just have to wait and see." He smiled.
"Why am I not allowed to know? If it involves me in anyway, I will kill you."
"Don't worry my dear gingey, you're going to love it...but just like a magician never reveal's their secrets, I shall not reveal mine." He walked over and patted me on the shoulder.
Something told me Aaron was lying, well, he was an awful liar, and this whole thing stunk to high heaven. But I decided to let it go for now, if he was planning something against me, I could always get him back, and this ginger always got his revenge. "Riiiggghhhttt, if you say so. Anyway, I was going to ask if you wanted to order pizza?"
"Ohhh now, I can't say no to Pizza can I?" He grinned, rubbing his stomach.
"Well...you could..."
"NO! NEVER! He who says no to pizza shall burn in hell for committing such a sin! Blasphemy I tell thee, BLASPHEMY!" Aaron waved his arms in the air aimlessly, being, just a little too over dramatic.
"What are you on? Did you, like, smoke some bad weed or something?" I chuckled.
"No, dear Alan, I smoked some gooooooodddddd weed and now, I feel like I could fly!" He stood there, doing the 'superman' pose.
"You're such a doofus." I shook my head and sighed.
"A doofus you love." He reached over and pinched my cheek.
"Do that again I dare you!"
"Awwww what's ikkle gingey gonna do?" He pouted, putting on his baby voice. "Is ikkle gingey going to kick little Aaron's butt?"
"Something like that, yes."
"Awww, now that's not very nice Mr! Go to your room!" Suddenly, he went from baby voice, to sounding like my mother.
"I don't live here, so how can I go to my room?"
"Well, when you get home, you can go to your room!"
"That was the plan anyway Aaron..."
"Well, then, very good, I'm glad we're seeing eye to eye here! Now...pizza!" And just like that, normal Aaron was back.
I had to say it, there was a reason Aaron was my best friend, he was a right laugh to be around, and there was never a dull moment.
When I first met Aaron, he seemed so quite, reserved, to himself, but, four years later, I now know just how wrong I was. He never failed to make you laugh, even when you where having one of those days, where you just wanted to curl up into a ball, hide under your duvet and forget the world existed, in he would come, with his ways, refusing to leave until he saw you smile again. He was a great friend, although he did have one flaw...his pranks never went...well...according to plan. He'd always overlook the minor detail and well, last year, this guy right here, the ginger, ended up on a date...with a fifty year old bloke! How you ask? Well, Aaron wanted to cheer me up, following my break up from my ex Maddie, so he jumped on some random internet chat room to try and find me a blind date. Now...the prank part of this was, I was supposed to end up on a date with some old lady and, I'd have to give her things like foot massages (yuk). But when we pulled up to the restaurant, there stood, a fifty year old bloke who liked eighteen year old boys...disgusting right? Safe to say, I refused to speak to him for three days after that, I'd never been so traumatized in my life.
I started to worry about Jaime, and whatever Aaron was hiding and planning on doing...the worry got worse when I realized he could've, and most likely used that as a cover and was actually planning something against me. I really didn't want to end up in the same position that I ended up in just seven months before, I still had nightmares about that one.
"Aaron...promise me your not setting me...or Jaime up with some random person off the net..."
"No, no, I learned my lesson." He shook his head. "No one is being 'set up', it's just a small prank that cannot go wrong."
"That's what you said last time, and the time before that...and before that...and again before-"
"Yes, yes, you've made your point Ashby, but trust me, I've been very careful this time. And it's more of a laugh then a prank, all it is, is to get a reaction, and it'll be over."
"And, what kind of reaction will this be?"
"Umm, probably me running for my life, but it would be soooooooo worth it!"
"Can I film Jaime kicking your ass? If you had to run for your life, you wouldn't get very far, let's face it." I stuck out my tongue.
"Ohhhh meeeeOW! Talk about unleashing the claws kitty! That hurt!" He mocked, pretending to be hurt by my words.
"Yes, well, kitty will turn into a lion and have you for his breakfast if this goes wrong and I end up getting punk'd!"
"Oooohh kitty getting fiesty! It is true what they say about gingers...they're...fiery!"
"Oh is it now?"
"If it isn't, it is now! Now seriously Ashby, I got the major munchies right now and tummy needs pizza!"
"Fine!" I rolled my eyes, grabbing the menu from the menu from the drawer and ordering our pizza.

A/N: New fic! Arghhh! Ok, this Chapter is like, really short, but it's only really to 'set the scene'. The others will be a little longer then this...and better...this one sucked, kinda. But yeah, anywhoooooo, I hope you enjoy! Love, Princess Faithpunzell xoxo