Chapter 6

"MOMMY!" I perk my head up after nearly sleeping to speed up the day.

Eliza is back.

   I walk downstairs to see Eliza hugging and kissing her children. They look so adorable right now, (and I'm kinda jealous of it) I make my way to Eliza and hug the life out of her due to guilt,

"My goodness Angelica, did you really miss me that much?! I'm sure you did something in the hour I was gone."

"Yes, I did something: but it's completely irrelevant and boring!"

    "Irrelevant and boring? That's not how I remember it..." mutters Alexander as he magically appears behind me. I jab him in the chest with my elbow as Eliza started focusing on her children. Alexander then curses under his breath while trying to laugh off the pain.

   "What was that? Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Alexander chimes, "Oh nothing Betsey; Angelica was just sour after losing a game of chess." My arm raises to jab him again, however, Eliza seems to believe the lie, so I let it slide for now.

  Eliza hands me the medicine and tells me I should take it once and see how I feel after that. I take it and thank her for for going through the trouble. "What are sisters for?" She gives me a smile and goes upstairs.

  I turn to Alexander and scowl at him. "At least I thought of a lie" he counters, well it wasn't a very good one now was it? I ignore his antics and ascend the staircase.

   I inspect the medication Eliza had given me with a note saying how I should take it.

    I take the medicine and feel sort of better than before (But it was probably just anxiety from before). Whatever just happened is over and will be forgotten in days, and will probably never happen again! I sigh a breath of relief and decide to do something the rest of the day to forget the um...thing.

STOP BLUSHING ANGELICA!!