Chapter Twenty Two.

Light up, light up As if you have a choice Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear Louder louder And we'll run for our lives I can hardly speak I understand Why you can't raise your voice to say..

                                                            --Leona Lewis, Run. 

(Picture Of Misa & Taylor...Cute, Right?)

Chapter Twenty Two.

April's Point Of View:

After leaving the hospital, feeling extremely anxious. Numerous thoughts buzzed through my head. The doctor had that that the results of the paternity test would come in two weeks-and they'd call me when they get them. I tapped my foot continuously as the bus took me back home. I chewed viciously on the inside of my bottom lip. Jaden said that he'd be out of the hospital in no time so then he can find a way to get Taylor and me away from Blake. I thought of things I could do to fasten the process, When I get home I'd pack a bag-just one for Taylor and I-he'd probably want to bring all his Ben 10 toys so I'd make sure he had a small backpack light enough for him to carry. Then I'd find a way out of the house can catch a bus-or taxi-to the hospital to get to Jaden & Emily and we'd go on from there.

I sneaked inside the house and closed the door behind me, I managed to make it to the stairs before I heard the sound of a light being switched on. I quickly turned around to see Blake sitting in the arm chair, only wearing a pair of jeans. The lamp next to him shone brightly in the room, making it hard for me to see his face.

'Hello April.' Blake smirked. 'Where've you been?'

'Hospital' I gulped, knowing that there was no point in lying because he'd find out the truth-he always did.  'To see who the father is...' I placed my hand protectively on my stomach. And looking into the eyes of Blake.

'Did you get the results?' Blake demanded, sounding amused. I shook my head, only just acknowledging the glass of wine in his hand. I shook my head sheepishly. 'Two weeks maximum...' Another thing I noticed was that Blake looked..different, like he was mourning a death or something. Blake sipped the wine in his glass and poured some more in before putting it on the table in front of him. His eyes looked sore, like he's been crying-a lot.

'Can I ask you something...?' Blake's voice came out as a whisper, he sounded so innocent that it almost scared me.

'Yes...' I answered, sitting on the that was opposite the arm chair. I placed my hands together on my lap and prepared myself for the question-that looked like-he'd been wanting to ask for a while now.

'Did you ever...love me?' Blake blurted out. 'For real...not pretend' I fiddled with the loose hem on my jacked. I didn't know how to answer that. Blake broke the silence by sniffling as tears roamed down his face-I'd never seen-or expected to see-Blake cry. 'I'm a monster April...you don't need to tell me that anymore'

'No, Blake...' I sighed. 'I did love you-If I didn't love you then Taylor wouldn't be here' Blake rested his face in his hands and sobbed harder but more quietly.

'You don't love you now, do you?' I shook my head, I had to be honest with him. 'I've messed it all up!' Without thinking, I got up and walked over to him, perching on the arm of the chair. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head close to my chest, resting my chin on his head.

'I'm sorry...' Blake cried. He paused and looked up at me, I didn't pull out of the embrace. 'I'm for for everything I did to you and  to Taylor-I never meant to do it April, I swear' I looked down at him, combing my fingers through his hair as I saw how much he looked like our son. I kept the neutral expression on my face, not giving away any signs of expression.