Chapter Five.

Chapter Five

(3 days later)

Emily's Point Of View:

It's been three days since Jaden last saw April after dropping her and Taylor home when their car broke down, he's been acting odd ever since and when ever we're watching television he's always staring at the phone as if he's waiting for someone to call him. So I guess it's time to put the plan into action, I heaved myself off my bed and dialed Mandy's number she answered a minute later.

'Hey Em, How's your week off?' Mandy answered, sounding excited to have someone to talk to,

'It's cool but I wouldn't exactly call a week's exclusion a week off, Ha, Anything good going on at school that I'm missing out on?' I sighed, shoving a dorito in my mouth and crunching on it.

'Not really...I have to go soon-April wants me to babysit Taylor while her and Blake go on some outing with his parents' Mandy said, making some rustling sound.

Perfect!-I could go and babysit Taylor; Jaden can drop me off on his way to a photo shoot for a magazine interview seem as he knows where they live.

'Oh really?-how 'bout I do it for you?' I suggested, poking my head outside my bedroom door and looking around for Jaden, he came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and one in his hand to dry his hair with when he noticed I was there he gave me a look that said 'What?'

Mandy laughed-forgot I was talking to her. 'I thought you didn't like kids'

'I never said that but I'm doing it for a friend besides, Taylor's just a cute little four year old-how bad can he be?' I said, putting a loud huge emphasis on Taylor's name to attract my brother's attention.

'Fine...I'll meet you at yours and walk you there' Mandy mumbled.

'No, it's cool-Just gimme the address and my brother will drop me off on his way to a interview' I quickly said.

'Emily, what are you up to?' Jaden asked, walking up to me in his jeans and converses he attempted to take the phone off me but I edged away and stood on the breakfast bar.

'Nothing...just go put on a shirt' I hissed, covering the phone so Mandy didn't hear she was still reciting the address to me.

'Oh-em-gee, is your brother as in Jaden Moon, walking around the house topless?' Mandy demanded, sounding over the moon.

'Pfft. No, that was the television' I giggled nervously. Jaden stood with his arms cross and his shirt on, waiting for an explanation; I rolled my eyes at him and turned away.

'Sure...it was, well, have fun and call me to let me know how It was, tell April that I'm loaded with homework' Mandy said, sounding like she's smiling.

'Okey dokey, have a fun day' I grinned down at Jaden who was still waiting.

'I will!-Just one more thing' Mandy blurted out. 'Tell Jaden I said hi...please?'

'No way...' I groaned.

'Oh, C'mon, it's not everyday you talk to the sister of a major celebrity-just do it!' Mandy hissed.

'Jaden, Mandy said Hi' I told Jaden, who was sitting on the counter top.

'Hello Mandy' Jaden shouted so that she could hear.

Mandy squealed and hung up. I jumped off the breakfast bar and went into my room completely aware of Jaden's presence behind me, I sat on my bed and pulled on my red chucks and my black beanie hat, I grabbed my parka and threw it over my back and took my bag.