Chapter Fourteen

WARNING, VERY EXPLICIT!! iF YOU DON'T LIKE READING SEXUAL SCENES, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

CAN'T SAY I NEVER TOLD YOU SO.

ENJOY!!!

Chapter Fourteen:

 Jaden’s Point Of View: 

 The sun blazed warmly on my bare skin, I flipped over on my back and continued to sleep…wait-bare back?-What did I do yesterday? I sat up straight…taking in my surroundings, I was in a bedroom, not mine…some random bedroom, I looked around some more then heard soft, gentle breathing, I turned to my right and looked down in surprise to see a woman lying on her stomach…fast asleep also naked, I lightly tapped her causing her to fidget a bit before turning to face me and going back to sleep again…It was April. I smiled and lay back down again…taking in her beauty, I can’t believe I got this lucky!

 I closed my eyes and tried to remember what happened last night…

 After holding April for a good three minutes, I un-wrapped my arms from around her and turned her to face me…smiling at her…weakly she returned the smile. A child’s laugh could be heard coming from the movie room…shit, I forgot about Taylor. April looked up at me with urgency, she was going to send me away-from her, I couldn’t do that so I shook my head.

 ‘No April’ I begged. ‘Please don’t’ tell me to leave…let me stay’

April rested her head on my chest. ‘I wish I could, but Blake could come home anytime soon and the last thing I want is another bruise’.

 I pulled her closer to me again, rubbing my nose in her hair allowing her shampoo to wade up in my nose. ‘While I’m here, he’s not going to touch you…I promise’ I whispered, kissing her forehead.

 ‘Did you mean what you said?’ April asked, looking up. ‘That you love me…’ The glint of hope sparkled in her eye, making them look as beautiful as they already were.

 ‘I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t mean it…’ I smiled, placing my lips on hers. April responded immediately, raking her fingers through my hair…pulling me closer, I placed my arms around her waist and parted her lips with my tongue causing her to moan slightly, I pulled it back out when I thought I’d tasted enough of her…I’ve never felt this way about a girl before…let alone a married woman, I didn’t want to stop and April certainly didn’t.

 So I lifted April’s left leg and she put her right leg up, I placed one hand under her bottom and one on her back for support, somehow we made it up the stairs without any minor injuries, We fell onto the bed in the guest room (It was closer to the stairs) April lifted my hoodie so that she can rub her hands over my abs, I moaned and kissed her harder, I unbuttoned her shirt and pressed myself harder against her.

 ‘Jaden…promise me something’ April panted, pulling away.

‘Anything’ I breathed, sincerely.

‘Be gentle with me’ April said.

‘I wouldn’t dream of hurting you in anyway, if I am you just say the word and I’ll pull out’ I promised.

April nodded and pulled off the rest of her clothes while I did the same.

 Our bodies felt good together as we continued to kiss under the sheets, April pulled away and nodded slowly. ‘Do it…just be gentle’ she whispered. I kissed her one more time before slowly going inside her, April let out a small gasp as I slowly made my way in, I gasped a bit too, she was so warm. It was when tears began to well in April’s eyes I was going to pull out but she shook her head and pulled my face towards her and kissed me, it’s good thing I’m good at muti-tasking because I had to kiss her AND move in and out, I traced my kissed all over her neck and moved slowly in and out.

 ‘Faster…’ April moaned, squeezing my bottom. I kissed her and moved faster; April’s moans became a little louder but came out in gasps. Her eyes were tightly shut and a pleasure-filled smile was formed on her face, I chuckled and moved at the same fast pace that my love had asked for and I would remember this night for ever as I finally got to be with the girl of my dreams, April Saunders.

 I opened my eyes again and smiled one more time, I looked at April to see that she had her back to me; I pulled her by her waist. ‘Morning beautiful’ I whispered into the nape of her neck, April groaned and turned to face me and grinned; she pressed her lips against mine and pulled away.

 ‘Morning handsome’ April whispered, rubbing her nose in my neck. ‘Can’t believe we did that’ I could hear her giggling so I chuckled too.

 ‘Neither can I…but we’re naked and I’m loving it’  I chanted softly, raking my fingers through her hair.

‘You were pretty wild last night’ I commented, kissing the back of her head. April laughed but not too loud.

 ‘You weren’t so tame yourself…’ April replied, propping up on her elbow to look at me.

‘You were sexy’ I flirted, kissing her.

‘You were on fire, too’ April kissed me. ‘How ‘bout a round two?’

 ‘Ding-Ding!’ I chanted, putting myself onto a laughing April.

 Blake’s Point Of View:

 I got up quickly and headed into the shower before Scarlett woke up and realized I wasn’t there, When I came out of the shower, I creamed my skin and put on a pair of clean boxer-I have a few clothes here-I turned around to see Scarlett wide eyed and awake with the Teen Weekly magazine in her hand, I rolled my eyes sarcastically at her-women and their magazines-It never ends, I perched on the edge of the bed and switched on the TV on E! © , I normally watch this because April watches it all the time…as much as it annoys the hell out of me, they have the best news.

Same old news, Lindsay Lohan is to go back to rehab (again!) no surprise there, poor kid, she’s probably lost and confused, more news about Twilight…great!

‘Isn’t this your wife?’ Scarlett asked, shoving the magazine in my face, pushing it away I continued to stare at the exclusive Victoria’s Secret photo shoot photos on the screen.

‘Just a minute…Hot chicks’ I mumbled, biting my lip as a picture of a girl appeared in just a lacey underwear and her arm across her chest.

'Hey!-Don’t forget that I’m a model too!’ Scarlett whined. ‘And an actress’…sigh, I turned to look at her, I had to admit her body was likable, I’d been doing it for the past week and I had no complaints.

‘Course I haven’t’ I winked at her. ‘Now…what did you want to show me?’

Author's Note:

Heyy!! Long time no see, eh? Sorry i kept you waiting for so long, had a writer's block, okay i know, i know, very explicit but i couldn't help myself you all were saying how jaden and april should get together, well there you go and now everything's about to go MAD!! So Wait up for To Be Imprinted On: Tainted Blood.

I'm On a Roll Today!! :)