Chapter Ten.

Chapter Ten:

April's Point Of View:

Jaden took my hand and led me towards the dance floor, we circled each other and slow danced, kissing every five seconds, I rested my head on Jaden's chest as we danced in this on going circle, I could hear someone shouting my name, I looked up at Jaden's face to see if he'd noticed it but his eyes were fixed on me, I smiled, and placed my head back on his chest. The shouting began to get closer and the closer it got the louder it got.

I looked at Jaden once more, his face remained unaltered, and he just simply smiled at me and kissed me lightly on my forehead. I felt something pull on the back of dress, it was a strong pull, pulling me out of Jaden's embrace, I looked up at his face, reaching out for him, but he wasn't reaching out to me, he was just standing there with the same look on his face, and what ever was pulling me continued to drag me out of the room, Jaden blew me a kiss and his figure just faded away.

I opened my eyes, I was dreaming. I was being shaken and slapped in the face, I looked up and realized it was Blake, shouting at me and shaking me to wake up.

'I'm awake, Blake!' I shouted, feeling irritated that he dragged me out of my dream.

'Don't ever do that to me again, I thought you were dead' Blake let out a sigh of relief, I sighed and shook my head, sitting up.

'No, I'm not dead' I smiled, Blake looked up at me and grinned.

Blake clutched onto something in hand, it was a phone, I slyly pushed my hand under my pillow, there was nothing there, and hoping Blake hadn't noticed my panicky level, I padded casually into the bathroom.

I closed and locked the door, sliding down the door, letting out quiet sobs, pursing my lips together so Blake couldn't hear my cries. I'm so stupid, how could I have left it there?-I combed my fingers through my hair and placed my head against the door.

'April...can I ask you a question?' Blake asked, sounding worried. Shit! I hissed mentally, what if it's about the phone?

I switched the shower on, taking off my pajamas and climbing in. 'Yeah...shoot 'em' I shouted over the sound of the running water.

'Taylor found a phone under your pillow...I want to know where you got it from' Blake shouted through the door. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the tiles pretending it was Jaden's chest, I remembered Blake's promise, if he caught me cheating he'd kill me.

I decided to spend my last hours, thinking about Jaden.

'It's Emily's' I blurted out, No-what am I doing?-now I'm going to have to give it back! Blake let out a sigh of relief.

'What is it doing under your pillow?' Blake demanded. 'Huh, April?' How am I going to explain that?

'Because...because I thought if you saw it , you'd get the wrong idea and...hurt me' I shampooed and conditioned my hair and gave my body one last soap wash before stepping out the shower and wrapping the towel around myself, I tip toed into the bedroom. Blake was nowhere in sight.

I creamed my skin and quickly threw on something, the sun was shining so I think I'll take Taylor to the park, I put on a pair of shorts and a checkered shirt, with my red converses, I tied my hair up and put on my aviators and smiled at my reflection.

I crept down the steps to make sure, that Blake wasn't behind me or anything. I went into the movie room where, Emily was sitting with Taylor...when did she get here? I shrugged, I'll go to the mall instead, I tip toed towards the door, I opened it, feeling the cool warm breeze on my face. I looked ahead of me and saw a man standing in a hoodie and sweatpants, I smiled when I realized it was Jaden, I stretched my hand out to him and he did the same, I stepped out, but I felt something strong pull me back, like in my dream.

Emily's Point Of View:

I'd been watching Finding Nemo with Taylor for an hour and a half now, I remembered every line, I was careful not to whisper it to myself or Taylor would tell me to sh. Taylor sipped some more of his orange juice and dropped the last amount of the chocolate spread sandwich into his mouth, he looked at me I knew the question that he was going to ask.

'Emily can you please get me some more chocolate bread, please?' Taylor asked, with a polite voice. Taylor's manners and kindness is what made this babysitting job so easy. I sighed and nodded, picking up the plate.

At least I could get out of there, I turned the corner and saw Blake holding someone up against the wall, I craned my head some more to see that it was April, she had a scared looking expression on her face, I took a couple...several steps backwards so that only my head could peep from behind the wall.

Blake had his right arm across April's throat and his left arm pinning both her hands above her head...if I'd noticed his left hand first I would have thought I was walking in on an R-rated scene. I was about to return to the movie room, but I decided to listen some more.

'Where the fuck are you going?' Blake growled, pushing his arm harder on April's throat she whimpered but replied anyway.

'I-I was going to take T-Taylor to the p-park but....h-he's w-with E-Emily, so I t-thought I could go

t-to the m-m-mall' April stammered, tears streaming down her face.

'Why are you crying, I haven't done anything yet' Blake yelled. 'What did I tell you about lying to me?'

Blake lifted his knee and kneed April in the stomach; April gasped and fell to the floor, he winded her, April was on all floor one hand held across her stomach.

'I'm not lying to you Blake, I swear' April insisted desperate for him to stop.

'Then why are you cheating on me?-what did I say I was going to do to you if I caught you cheating on me?' Blake snarled, lifting April off the floor and holding her up by her collar.

'You said you'd kill me...b-but I'm not cheating on you Blake, I promise!' April cried. 'Just please stop' Blake's face hardened and he shook his head, April whimpered, obviously holding in her cries.

Blake back handed April across her cheek and let her drop to the floor, he towered over her, he kicked her once in the shin, April screamed out in pain.

'D'you wanna know why you can't cheat on me?' Blake yelled. 'Ask why!' April rolled over on the floor, coughing and choking on her own breathing.

'I said Ask why!!' Blake boomed.

'Why' April choked.

'Because you're mine, that's why...Because April, you belong TO me' Blake said, kicking her one more time and walking out the front door.