Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Emily's Point Of View: (Jaden's younger sister):

My belly roared for like the fifth time now...where the heck is Jaden with my pizza?-I bet he's parked up somewhere eating it...or maybe he's getting mobbed by a group of horny teenage girls. I sighed and went into the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge, I settled on a salami sandwich...for now.

I picked up my phone and dialed Jaden's number; I rang for quite a while. Eventually he picked up.

'Emily...is the house on fire?' Jaden demanded in a frantic tone. I laughed, as a memory of one of my favorite pranks popped up into my head.

'Pfft. You wish, where's my pizza, man?' I whined, shoving the remaining piece of sandwich into my mouth. Jaden sighed.

'I'm on my way...just try not to play with the matches this time, okay?' Jaden instructed before hanging up. I groaned and switched on the television, there's nothing ever interesting on television nowadays. I can't wait for 90210 to come back ad Glee too...I haven't watched a good Glee episode in ages; I remember crying when the last episode finished.

I got up and dragged myself into my room, maybe I'll get some homework done...maybe not. It's so hard being a badass, maybe I should go back to my old self because I think Jaden's had enough of my constant troublesomeness in school. One time he threatened to send me to Aunt Madeline's house...I hate that woman, she's so snobbish and up her own ass.

I heard the front door open and close and the scent of pizza wafted to my nose, I closed my eyes and breathed in...oh the sweet smell of freshly baked pizza.

'Emily!-Come get your grub!' Jaden called, I didn't hesitate. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed my pizza box and narrowed my eyes at Jaden who had a startled look on his face.

'What took you so long?' I hissed. 'I could have emaciated right here in this house!' Jaden laughed and shook his head.

'I bumped into a friend of mine' Jaden smiled, taking a bite into his pizza. I arched my eyebrow at him, is my brother stalking this married woman?-If he is then I refuse to support this kind of obsessive behavior!

'You're not stalking Mrs. Saunders are you?' I asked, after swallowing my garlic bread. Jaden chuckled and shook his head.

'That's what she thinks too, no, I'm not. Her car broke down on the highway so I dropped her home...you're right, her son is adorable' Jaden explained. I nodded slowly, suddenly an idea popped into my head.

'You have a plan, don't you?' Jaden said his face filling with hope. 'Do share' I thought the plan over and then realized what I could do.

'Seem as I'm excluded for a week, I need a new outfit and you need Mrs. Saunders, I was thinking that I could go and babysit Taylor and try and impress April with my wonderful words about my amazing big brother and we'll see what happens after that' I said, picking a pepperoni off the pizza slice and popping it into my mouth.

'Nice...Well, the problem is they already HAVE a babysitter' Jaden snapped, grumpily putting a whole pizza slice in his mouth.

'Mandy Cross-bridge?-She's in my class, I'll just get her to have a day off and then I'll turn up on their doorstep and explain everything to April' I smiled cunningly. Jaden looked at me and nodded. 'You are the best little sister ever' and with that he kissed me on the forehead and raced towards his room.

April's Point Of View:

I did up the last button on the police outfit. I pulled the shorts down a bit hoping they'd cover a tiny bit more of my thigh that was fully exposed. The shorts stopped at my bum cheeks and the shirt had a long v-neck line that showed off my cleavage. I applied more concealer to the bruise that had now appeared on my right eye....Blake didn't want anything to ruin his 'fun'.

'April, hurry the hell up!' Blake ordered. 'It takes two to tango' I let out a quiet humorless laugh; it takes two to tango...I like the way he put that. I looked in the mirror once more and allowed the sexy, seductive April to take over me and when she did, I was ready to go out. But if you looked deep in my eyes you could see that the brave, strong April is just dying to break free.

I opened the door. It was dark in the room. Blake was lying on the bed in just his boxers, his arms folded behind his head and his eyes shut, I quickly went into the bathroom to get the police hat.

'Open your eyes' I whispered, after climbing on top of Blake, I saddled him. Blake opened his eyes and a smirk appeared on his face, the smile I didn't like.

'You look so...sexy' Blake groaned, placing his hands on my hips and caressing my thighs. I was hoping and praying that Taylor was feeling in the mood to come and sleep in this bed so that I wouldn't have to do this.

Blake sat up to kiss me but I pushed him back down...the seductive April was taking over.

'No...kissing, you must be punished' I smiled, standing up on the bed. Blake chuckled and nodded. 'Well, what are you waiting for?-punish me Officer' Blake smiled.

Then the weak and scared April took over again. I bent down and kissed the tip of his nose, then I went down and stopped at his sixth pack, I kissed his stomach and rubbed my chest area on his groin, I felt it harden immediately. Blake moaned and closed his eyes. I most certainly wasn't going to suck it!-EW, food goes in my mouth and I don't want to be tasting Blake's groin when I'm trying to enjoy a nice chocolate cake.

Instead I pulled the boxers down and kicked my shorts off, I kissed Blake and he instantly kissed me back, flipping my over on my back so that he was on top of me, he took off my hat and tore open my shirt and threw it on the floor.

'Have I served my punishment well, Officer?' Blake asked, between the kisses. I didn't reply instead I just kissed him back.

Blake entered me slowly, I held onto the pillows as the pain began to take over me, I prayed to myself that he wouldn't be to rough. Blake went in and out, he panted every time he went out.

'Now it's time for your punishment' Blake moaned, kissing my neck and biting it. He sucked on my nipples and slowly moved his way down...I didn't want him to go down there. Blake forced my legs open and slammed his mouth down onto me. I let out a cry of pain as he nibbled, I squeezed onto the pillows tighter and used my feet to try and pry Blake's mouth from my private area. Blake sucked and licked hungrily on me, when he finished he moved up to my nipples, caressing on with his hand and sucking the other.

Blake entered me again but his time more rough and hard and I squeezed my eyes shut.

'Blake, stop you're hurting me' I cried, using my feet to kick him off me. Blake slammed himself into me harder than before, I screamed and Blake covered my mouth.

'Shut the fuck up, you'll wake up Taylor!-you deserve this for cheating on me!' Blake hissed. I cried, he still thinks I cheated on him...I knew I should have walked home instead of letting Jaden drop me home.

'I didn't' cheat on you Blake, you have to believe me' I sobbed, Blake stopped and laid down next to me, he pulled me towards him and hugged me from behind. Blake buried his face in the back of my neck.

'If you ever cheat on me...I'll kill you' Blake whispered. 'I promise' A tear rolled down my cheek and my eyes widened, when Blake fell asleep I went into the bathroom and had a shower, I changed into my pajamas then I tip-toed into Taylor's room and climbed into bed with him, I pulled him into a hug and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't be doing Blake's POV because i have to get into character to write these POVs and i can't seem to get into character of Blake because he's such a monster. Atleast you got Emily's right? :) Comment & Vote Peoples, Thanks For Your Support So Far! :)