Chapter Nine.

Chapter Nine

Jaden's Point Of View:

After I hung up the phone on April, I began to miss her already; I rolled lazily out of bed and dragged my feet into the kitchen. Emily was sitting at the breakfast bar with a smug look on her face, one that would make you feel guilty about something you didn't meant to do....like having a relationship with a married woman, or not telling her that she shouldn't go out...--at all.

'Morning my brethren' Emily smiled, typing happily away on her laptop...she was up to something, I could feel it.

'Morning...what are you up to?' I asked straight away, pulling the cereal box out of the cupboard and dishing it out in the cereal bowl but watching Emily from the corner of my eye.

'Nothing...What would make you think such a thing?' Emily asked, pretending to feel hurt, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

'You're Emily Moon...you're always up to something-so spill' I demanded, stuffing a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

Emily sighed, that meant she gave in. 'I was just wondering....' Emily, eyes wondered the room and drifted towards the window, I sprang up from my seat and peeped out the window to see, about five cars parked up outside my apartment and about ten chubby men with camera sitting on the curb patiently for me to come out.

'Shit!' I hissed, running back in my room...they could be at April's house.

'What, so you didn't tell her?' Emily shouted after me, with a hint of humor in her voice.

'No...I didn't' I muttered, knowing that she wouldn't hear it. I typed in my number for my mobile phone seem as April had it, as I dialed in the last number, I hoped she would answer it.

'You're gonna be in big trouble, Jaden' Emily voice startled me causing me to drop the phone and it rolling under the bed.

'Dammit, Emily!' I yelled, bending down on all fours and peeping under the bed for the phone, I stuck my and under the bed and pulled it out.

'Hello?-is anybody there...' April's tired voice sounded through the phone. I was about to say something when April groaned. 'Damn, teenage prank calls' and hung up. I looked at Emily who was sitting solemnly on the bed, waiting for me to say something.

'She hung up' I seethed at Emily who was completely unfazed by my fury, shrugged her shoulders and skipped out the room-so much for a supportive sister-I quickly threw on anything, sweatpants, a vest and a hoodie, I'll have to sneak out back and jog the rest of the way there, the paps are crowding my car so I can't get out.

April's Point Of View:

I groaned. 'Damn, teenage prank calls' and hung up, I tucked the phone back under my pillow, I didn't get a chance to return back to the laundry room because Blake insisted that we 'communicate' both physically and emotionally, that's just his way of saying 'I wanna have sex' for once I wasn't sore because it had been a week since Blake rough handled me during sex, but I didn't feel clean.

I felt completely dirty...like a whore. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep again.

Taylor's Point Of View:

I woke up feeling extra happy that morning, today was no school today because it was Saturday and in five days time I'm going to be almost six (He's going to be five) I picked up my Ben ten omnitrix watch that my mommy and daddy bought for me when I was almost five (His fourth birthday) and skipped into Mommy and Daddy's room, I looked downstairs and saw daddy looking around for something, he was wearing his work clothes.

'What's the matter, Daddy?' I asked, looking down.

Daddy looked up at me and smiled. 'I'm looking for my phone' he paused and looked at my omnitrix and chuckled. 'Can you change into one of the aliens and help me?'

I grinned and nodded, at least somebody believed me. 'Yes, I'll change into stink fly and fly around looking for it'

Daddy laughed and nodded. 'Okay, I'll look down here and you look in me and your mom's room, but don't wake her, she's really tired...we were busy yesterday' I nodded, Mommy and Daddy were always busy, I wonder what kind of busy made Mommy so tired.

I turned the dial on my omnitrix and let the change complete, before I knew it I could fly, I flapped my arms and made buzzing sounds and went into mommy and daddy's room, mommy was sleeping in the bed so I made quite buzzing sounds so I didn't wake her up.

I searched through all the drawers when I finally gave up and went into the bed, making sure none of my wings tickled mommy in her sleep. I lifted Daddy's pillow to find a book under there...he didn't say he lost a book...he lost a phone, I hopped off the bed and whisper-buzzed over to mommy's side of the bed and tucked my hand under her pillow, I almost gave up before I felt something, phone like under the pillow.

I grabbed it and slowly pulled it out, Hm....That's weird I didn't know Daddy had an Iphone-I knew it! Misa is wrong, Iphone's don't have eyes-any ways, I picked the phone up and buzzed back out the room and down the stairs, Daddy was in the living room lifting up the cushions and looking under the sofa for his phone.

'Found it!' I exclaimed, twisting the dial on my omnitrix, I can only talk when I'm a human again.

Daddy looked up from the sofa and smiled at me. 'I knew you could do it, stink fly, I'll bring you some candy on my way home' I handed Daddy the phone and he kissed my forehead, I grimaced and wiped it away when he wasn't looking...cooties.

'Wait...Taylor, this isn't my phone' Daddy mumbled, turning around and staring at the phone. Does that mean I can't get my candy?

'Yes it is...I found it in the bedroom, under mommy's pillow' I explained, feeling sad because I knew I'm not going to get my candy.

'No it's not Taylor...' Daddy paused. 'You'll still get your candy, little buddy' I grinned at him and Daddy smiled back at me.

'You said you found this under your mom's pillow, right?' Daddy demanded, crouching down to my level.

I nodded slowly, did I freakin' stutter?-I think Daddy's going deaf. 'Yes, I did' I muttered.

Daddy looked at the stairs then back at me again,

'Go in the movie room and put on any DVD you want...any of your DVD's' Daddy instructed pointing the way to the movie room.

'D'you understand me?' Daddy demanded. I nodded and with that, Daddy rushed up the stairs towards the bedroom. 'April...!' Daddy shouted, pushing the bedroom door open, I quickly ran into the movie room, not wanting to miss the chance to pick out my favorite movie...Finding Nemo.

The thing I loved about the movie room is that I could turn it as loud as I want because nobody would hear and Mommy wouldn't tell me to turn it down, Daddy said it was sound proof.

Author's Note:

Oooh. Please don't hate Taylor, he's 'almost five' I hoped you liked the Ben 10 part, i enjoyed writing it :D the next chapter for tainted blood will be up later this week :D