Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

April's Point Of View:

We'd been at the polo match for an hour now and my feet were hurting me because of these heels, If I'd known that Blake bought them for me then I wouldn't have worn them because Blake doesn't know my shoe size, he just guesses and always gets it wrong no matter how much I tell him I'm a size five and not a three.

Blake's parents didn't like me very much...I wasn't exactly first choice to marry their son but my sister eloped with her boyfriend so I was the substitute. Blake's mother doesn't like me the most, she normally takes seconds out of her life by giving me glares and dirty looks...now I can see where Blake gets it from. The only two things that were on my mind were Taylor & Jaden, That's weird, because Taylor's always on my mind but Jaden...that's new, oh well, seem as I'm just here to make Blake look pretty all I have to do is follow him around, smile and greet people...no men around my age-or else. I might as well let Jaden run on my mind some more, they way he smiled at me when we drove past him...it was a loving way, I was dying to return the smile but if Blake saw me, God knows what he'd do.

'April!-answer the question!' Margret, Blake's mother hissed and narrowed her eyes at me, I apologized.

'I'm sorry Madam Saunders, what was the question?' I asked, politely. I had to call the mother madam and the father sir, I felt stupid for saying this but I didn't want anymore public humiliation.

'I said-I was wondering if you'd like to come to the health spa with me tomorrow-think of it as a girly treat!' Margret said, making it sound more like a demand than a invitation,

'That would be lovely Madam Saunders, I'd like that very much' I smiled, gratefully.

'Very well then...I shall send Edgar around with the car to pick you up tomorrow at eleven in the morning, sharp!' Margret snapped, before waddling off towards the finger food followed by her husband who said.

'Give my grandson love from me' I smiled at him and watched his retreating figure.

Blake clutched possessively on my hand and led me towards a group of women who were around my age. 'Ladies...this is my wife April, be nice' Blake announced, moving his hand from mine to around my waist, I smiled politely.

'Hello...April' A blonde one said dryly, she had a very posh English accent. 'I'm Scarlett Adams'

'Hi Scarlett...nice to meet you' I smiled.

'Hey April, I'm Avah' a brunette one said, sticking her hand out at me, she seems nice.

Blake's Point Of View:

I watched April as she hugged and shook hands with Avah. April's so beautiful and I love her more than anything, I didn't mean to start hurting her like that but this is the only way I can get her to stay with me forever.

I felt something vibrate in my pocket; I pulled out my phone hoping it wasn't another business call.

It was a message, from...an unknown number...probably wrong number so I didn't bother reading it. I placed it back in my pocket and continued to watch April as she had a pleasant conversation with her new friend, I'm going to have to give her phone back so that she can keep in touch with Avah...what if she uses it too call the man she's cheating on me with so he can take her away from me?-I'll let her keep it for a few months then I take it back.

My phone vibrated again and I sighed and took it out. Two text messages from an unknown number, I better text the person back to tell them the number's wrong.

'Hello Handsome-Scarlett x'

'When do you think I can get you on when you're on your own?-Scarlett x'