Chapter 2: Danger

(AN): Hello there... (Creepy voice)... How are you today? Mwahaha.... lol Ok well I was bored so I decided to write another chaptah. Enjoy! :D BTW pic of Evangeline's daddio, Victor (Liam Neeson) on the side! ===>

**************

Chapter 2

Declan's POV

We were finally here.

Jared parked the SUV and we all got out. I immediately began trying to find her scent.

"Go look for her over on the other side of the building." I told my pack members, handing Colin a picture of Evangeline.

He looked at it. "Damn..." I heard I him mutter, causing a low growl to escape me.

"Sorry Alpha..." He apologized then turned to walk off with the others.

I started to look around again and was about to walk through one of the entrances, when the door on the other side of the dorm house swung open. A girl walked out and a breeze carried her scent to me.

Mate. My wolf said. I smiled in satisfaction.

Finally... I thought. Then I began walking towards her. She turned to look at a rabbit hopping across the yard and smiled. When she started walking again, she ran right into me.

Her eyes got huge as she looked up at me, realizing who I was. I grabbed onto her shoulders, pulling her closer to me.

"Mine." I whispered possessively.

***************

Evangeline's POV

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God... I chanted in my head.

It was him! I couldn't believe I already found him! I mean, I couldn't see his face that well because it was dark, but by the way my wolf was purring in my head, he would have had to been attractive. She also seemed excited about how he was clearly an Alpha, by the way he was emanating power.

Mate! Mine! No one else's! She howled.

I finally realized that we had been staring at each other for quite a while now.

"Um... Hi." I said awkwardly. He kept staring at me for a second then started laughing. I raised my eyebrow at his reaction.

"I've been waiting years for you and the first thing you say to me is 'hi'?" He laughed. I chuckled awkwardly then stopped.

Woah, hot accent. I thought.

"Well then. I guess it's time we get going." He said, pulling me along with him by my hand. I jerked it away from him.

He stopped walking immediately and turned to face me.

"Um... I can't. I go to college here. And also, I live here..." I told him. He laughed a little then walked back up to me, putting his hands around my waist.

"Not anymore, Love. You're coming to live with me now." He said, then started pulling me along once more.

And for the second time, I jerked my hand away from him. "Listen, I know you're my mate, but you can't just expect me to leave my entire life behind for you, even if you are an Alpha..." I told him, crossing my arms against my chest.

He scoffed a bit then walked towards me. "You are not staying here anymore, whether you like it or not. You are mine and I will have you by my side at all times." He told me, grabbing my waist possessively.