Chapter 20: Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant, Need I Say More?

(AN): IF HE EVER HURT YOU TRUE LOVE WON'T DESERT YOU YOU KNOW I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH WE TOUCHED AND WENT OUR SEPERATE WAYS!!!! *guitar shredding*

That is all. Enjoy the chapter. Pic of Victor (Liam Neeson) on the side.

**********************

Chapter 20

Evangeline's POV

Declan was holding me close to his chest when I finally woke up to find him looking at me.

"Good morning." I said, still groggy from just waking up.

"Mornin', Love." He said, giving me a small smile. I tried to shift a little bit to get more comfortable, but stopped when a sharp ache made me stop. I winced a little, feeling Declan's concern ripple through our bond.

Wait. I felt his concern?

"Are you okay? Do you need something? Where does it hurt?" He asked, loosening his grip on me.

"I'm... I'm fine. Did I just feel---"

"What I felt? Yes. Our bond became stronger after we mated." He said. 'We're bonded for life now.' I jerked a little in suprise.

"I just heard you! I just heard you in my head! We can do that now?" I asked.

He smiled. "Yes. Yes we can." He told me, then kissed the top of my head.

'This is gonna be weird.' I thought.

'It'll take some getting used to I guess.' Declan thought.

"Wait are you going to be able to hear all of my thoughts now?" I asked out loud.

"Why? Afraid I'll catch you thinking about how unbelievably attractive I am?" He teased. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, but I had to admit the answer was sort of yes.

"We'll eventually learn how to put up barriers so we don't have to have eachother in our heads constantly." He told me. I nodded slowly before resting my head back down on his chest.

After a few moments, I decided to speak again. "So last night..."

He smiled against my forehead. "Yes." Was all he said. I smiled to myself.

Declan and I were finally mated.

*************

"Henry! Leave me alone!" I heard someone Aileen yell from behind me. We'd been at Aileen's house watching Doctor Who when Henry had knocked on the door. It had been five minutes since he got here and my head was started to hurt.

Do not get up. Do not get up. Do not get up. It's none of your business.

"Oh come on! Please! Lemme in!" He yelled again.

Oh fuck it..

I got out of my seat and walked over to the door where Aileen was arguing with Henry.

"Okay you just interrupted our David Tennant time and as if that isn't bad enough, I'm getting a pretty bad headache from your yelling so get out of here before I call Shaun or Ronan to drag your ass away. Now." I yelled at him.

He looked from me back to Aileen one more time before huffing and turning to walk away.

"Damn." Aileen said after a few seconds. "When did you turn into such a bad ass Luna?"

I smiled at her and we went to sit back on the couch, just in time for a 9th Doctor episode to come on.

"Ecclestooooon!" I shrieked. I hadn't watched much Doctor Who back in the US but Aileen had gotten me totally hooked on it since I got here.