[ final ] chapter thirty one

A/N: edited 

Jialia's POV

All of the members, Jian, Uncle Chaoxiang and I are outside of the emergency room. I'm being comforted by WinWin and Kun. Nonstop crying and blaming myself.

"Jialia." Yuyan runs towards me. I run into her arms and cry on her shoulder.

"It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault for letting him get shot. It was suppose to be me and not him. It's my fault, Yuyan. It's my fault." I cry on her shoulder.

"It's okay. He will be alright, Jialia. He will be alright." Yuyan comforts me as she pats my back.

"Jialia. The doctor is out." Yuyan says which makes me turn around.

"How's the patient?" Kun asks the doctor.

"He's in shock due to the lack of blood in his body. He lost a lot of blood due to the gunshot wounds. Right now we're preparing a bigger team for the surgery. Please excuse me." The doctor says.

I feel light headed after hearing what the doctor has said. All of a sudden, my vision has gone pitch black.

•••

I wake up and scan around the room. I'm still at the hospital. I look down at my clothing. I'm in hospital clothing

"Xiaojun!" I say to myself. I tear off the tags on my arms and hands.

I get up to leave when Yuyan enters the room which prevents me from leaving.

"Where are you going?" Yuyan asks.

"I'm going to see Xiaojun. I have to see if he's alright and safe." I worriedly say then try to leave but Yuyan prevents me.

"You need to eat. You haven't ate anything since yesterday morning. I'm sure your child is craving for some food." Yuyan says.

It's the next day already? "He's out of surgery right?!"

Yuyan nods her head yes. "Let's go eat before I get scold by my idol for not feeding his use-to-be girlfriend who is pregnant with his child."

She walks into the other room. "Use-to-be" girlfriend. I somewhat feel offended. I'm not his girlfriend. He's not my boyfriend. Why do I have to feel offended for?

I follow Yuyan to the other room.

•••

After filling up my stomach. Yuyan takes me to Xiaojun's room. Yuyan and I enter to see Chunhua feeding Xiaojun. It makes me freeze. Same with the both of them. Jealous hits me.

"Chunhua! I didn't know you were back." Yuyan happily says and walks to her giving her a hug.

"I'm back after hearing the news about Xiaojun." Chunhua says after Yuyan pulls out from the hug.

My hands are crossed over my chest.

"How have you been doing?" Chunhua walks up to me and asks. "I heard that you're pregnant with Xiaojun's child."

"I've been doing well. Living well without him. Eating and sleeping well without him as well." I say, trying not to sass.

"What do you mean living, eating and sleeping without him? Are you both not together anymore?" Chunhua asks.

"Looks like someone is jealous." Yuyan raises one of her eyebrows.

"I'm not jealous!" I quietly say then hit Yuyan on her arms.

"Whatever. I can tell by your face. You're jealous." Yuyan raises one her eyebrows again.

"I have some things to talk to Yuyan about. Please feed Xiaojun." Chunhua says then pulls Yuyan out the door before I could interfere the both of them.