chapter tweleve

Hendery's POV

Ten, YangYang and I are in Hawaii standing in front of a resort as I'm on a call with Xiaojun.

"I don't know if we are at the right place. Did you send us the right address?" I ask.

"Are you guys in Honolulu?" Xiaojun asks.

"Put the phone on speaker." Ten says. I follow his instructions.

"Are you guys in Honolulu or not?" Xiaojun asks again.

"Yeah." YangYang says. "Is this the right place?"

"Let me take a picture and send it to him." Ten says then takes out his phone.

"Dude. Ten is gonna send you a picture of the resort or wherever you are at." I say.

"Okay! It's sending." Ten smiles.

"Did you receive it?" I ask.

"That's not the right resort! Where are you guys?" Xiaoju asks.

"Hey! Isn't that Chunhua and Xiaojun's mom?" YangYang says which makes me reflex.

Chunhua and Aunt Meihua comes out from a small shop and walks the opposite direction of us.

"Let's go ask-" Ten suggests.

"Don't ask them anything. They will know that you guys are here and will tell you false information." Xiaojun sternly says. "I'll send you guys my location."

"You should have done that in the first place." YangYang says with his hands on his hips. "It's hot."

Kun joins the call. Back in China, Kun, WinWin and Lucas are there. Watching Jialia for Xiaojun.

"I've sent my location. Find a taxi or something." Xiaojun says.

"Let's go find a taxi." Ten says then runs off. So does YangYang leaving me alone.

"I can't believe you are making us do this." Kun deeply sighs with his camera on.

"I'm sorry. I'm far away from Jialia and Jian. I'm worried about them." Xiaojun says.

"Are you kidding me? You've been far away from them before and they have been fine." Kun says then sighs.

"This time I'm half way around the world from them. If you guys love me, you all will go through with this with me right? We're a team, right?" Xiaojun says.

Kun and I stay quite for a moment.

"Wow....." Xiaojun disappointingly says with his mouth wide open.

"Where are you guys?" I ask Kun, changing the topic.

"Where do you think?" Kun asks showing us the cafe of Jialia and Yuyan.

"Where's WinWin and Lucas?" Xiaojun asks.

"Inside ordering their drink as usual." Kun says.

The car door opens. WinWin and Lucas enters in the car with their drinks, WinWin handing Kun his drink.

"Nothing going with Jialia or Jian." WinWin says.

"Really?" Xiaojun asks.

WinWin nods his head.

"Hendery! Taxi!" YangYang shouts before entering in the cab.

"Xiaojun. We are coming. See you guys." I say then hang up the call.

I run to the taxi and got in the seat as well. Ten tells the driver the destination. It's about half an hour, so YangYang and I decide to sleep in the taxi, while Ten is on his phone.