chapter nineteen

Jialia's POV

Fenfang harshly pushes her back which makes Meihua hit her head on the wall. I push Fenfang off me. I quickly rush to Meihua.

"Meihua! Meihua! Are you okay?" I say. She's knocked out.

Fenfang grabs me by the hair again and pins me down on the ground. She continues to slap me.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Jian cries.

"Meihua! Oh my!" Uncle Chaoxiang says.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Jian cries louder.

Uncle Chaoxiang tries to stop Fenfang. She also pushes him back.

"Jian! Go get someone! Hurry." I scream trying to push Fenfang off of me again.

WinWin's POV

YangYang, Lucas and I arrive at the house. Jian runs out crying.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Jian cries as we encounter him in front of the house.

YangYang and I quickly rush inside to see that Fenfang is on top of Jialia slapping her. I grab Fenfang off of Jialia. YangYang is holding Jialia.

"I'm not done with you! Let me go! Let me go!" Fenfang screams.

Jialia's hair and mouth is messed up. Lucas and Jian follows behind.

"Please take him to his room." Jialia request to Lucas. Lucas follows the request.

I take Fenfang into another room as she tries to break her way out.

"Why are you back?" I throw Fenfang into the couch in the office.

"Why do you care that I'm back?" Fenfang asks.

"Can't you leave Xiaojun alone?" I ask.

Fenfang laughs. "Until he's mines. I'm not leaving him alone."

YangYang follows in. "The ambulance arrived. Aunt Meihua is at the hospital. Uncle Chaoxiang is with her."

I walk to the other side of the room with YangYang. YangYang is calling Xiaojun while I'm calling Kun.

Fenfang escapes locking YangYang and I from the outside.

"Fenfang! Unlock this damn door! Unlock this door!" I say as I bang on the door.

"Open this door! Fenfang! Open this damn door!" YangYang says as he also bangs on the door.

Fenfang locks the door. She gives us a smirk.

"I'm not done with her." Fenfang says.

Fenfang's POV

I rush back to the living room ignoring YangYang and WinWin. I see Jialia sitting on the living couch. I grab her by the hair and throw her on the ground again. I get on top of her and continue to finish what I started.

"I told you I'm not done with you yet. You challenged me first! I'm going to finish this!" I say.

WinWin's POV