chapter sixteen

Jialia's POV

"You and Xiaojun good now?" Yuyan asks as she sits down on the chair across from me with her lunch.

"Yeah. We made up already." I say poking into my salad before eating.

"Good. I don't have to see you sulk in class or at work anymore." Yuyan says. I laugh. "I won't be able to celebrate your birthday with you. My mom wants to go out of town this week. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Go spend time with your mom. I'll spend my birthday with Jian." I say.

"You're forgetting someone...." Yuyan smiles.

"Him? I don't think he knows when my birthday is." I say.

"Do you know his?" Yuyan asks.

"He has the same birthday as Jian." I take a bite of my salad.

"Really? Ohhh yeah! His birthday does fall on the same day." Yuyan smiles.

"What would you like for your birthday?" Lufeng says as he pops up from behind me. I jump a bit. Same with Yuyan.

"You scared me." Yuyan says.

"I'm sorry. I overheard you both talk. Happy early birthday Jialia." Lufeng says then sits in the middle chair between Yuyan and I.

"Thank you." I say.

"How are you celebrating your birthday?" Lufeng asks.

"Well.... I spend my birthday with my son." I say.

"Why don't you spend it with me too?" Lufeng smiles.

"She's spending time with her boyfriend as well. Don't forget that she's taken!" Yuyan jumps in.

"Oh! Sorry. I forgot you had a boyfriend. Anyways, can I take you to go buy a gift?" Lufeng asks.

"No. It's alright. I don't want anything for my birthday." I say.

"Please? Don't deny me. I feel sad because I don't have a gift for you. Please? Come with me? Please? Please?" Lufeng pleads.

It won't hurt to go with Lufeng to pick out a gift for my early birthday.... right? I scratch my head.

"Today?" I question.

"I'll text you." Lufeng smiles.

Kun's POV

Manager Shue has came into the dorm and is talking to us about the picture that recently went around. The picture of YangYang and Jialia. Ten and I are sitting on the couch across from her while the others went to go grab something to eat.

"Now that the picture has died down. I hope that everything can think carefully before they do their action. The company and I don't want another picture going around of any of you members again." Manager Shue says.

Right when the picture went around. The company and Manager Shue had to talk to YangYang about the picture. That time was very chaotic. We had a lot of people that wanted interviews, fans were demanding answers, everyone wanted answers of who was the girl, why was YangYang there, why did they hug, etc. Now that the answers have went out and the picture is now off the internet. It has died down a bit.

"We understand." I say.

"Oh! How's it going with Xiaojun and his little family?" Manager Shue asks.

"Xiaojun and his family are doing fine." Ten says.

"Just as long as they are careful and nothing leaks out about them. I think they will be fine. I don't want to deal with another headache." Manager Shue says.