chapter nine

Jialia's POV

Lunch break is here. I'm siting in the school cafeteria with Yuyan telling her the story of what happened a couple days ago.

"And now you're only telling me this?" Yuyan says.

"I was in shock. Complete shock. It's not everyday that you see someone covered in blood with a huge cut on their hips." I say, as I suddenly feel goosebump. Thinking back at it, it still scares me.

"Hey! It's Lufeng!" A girl across the cafeteria shouts, which catches my eyes and everyone's eyes.

I turn around to see that it's the same guy that I've encounter and brought to the hospital. My eyes are widen open, same with my mouth. I slowly turn towards Yuyan in complete shock. Why am I being shocked these days.

"Why is your mouth and eyes open? I know. He's handsome, that's why your mouth and eyes are open." Yuyan fangirls.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I quickly excuse myself and rush to the bathroom.

I lock myself in the bathroom stall, catching my breathe. My back is against the wall.

"He attends this school? Or am I just seeing things? It could be a look alike, right?" I say to myself. "It can't be him, he's at the hospital."

I slowly breathe in and out. I don't want him to notice me. I don't think he remembers me. If he doesn't, then that's good. I don't him to keep reminding me of the night when we encountered. It's too scary and uncomfortable for me.

I unlock the bathroom stall go see the same guy's face, who was in the cafe, aka, the dude I encountered that night. I forced a smile then tried to push the door closed, as a girl, I'm not that strong, he pushed the door and walked into the stall.

He moves closer towards me, making me walk backwards until I fall down onto the toilet. My pants are wet. He leans in towards me even closer, leaving a couple inches apart.

"What are you doing?" I ask in fear. "Don't do anything to me. You can take my money. Don't do anything to me."

He smirks.

"I promise I won't report this to the teachers. Please don't do anything to me and let me go. I beg you. Let me go." I say, my voice shaking. My heart is beating so fast in fear. It feels like it's gonna explode any minute soon. Fear, fear, fear!

He laughs. "I'm not gonna do anything to you. I'm here to say thank you for saving me that night."

"Huh? What are you talking about? I didn't save you." I lie. I don't want to get involved with him.

"Don't lie. I know you saved me." He says.

"I'm not lying. I did not save you. I don't even know who you are." I say.

He decrease the inches between us then leaves the stall. I quickly get up, trying to look at my at butt. I follow after him leading outside of the bathroom when I suddenly bump into him because he stopped walking.

He turns around with a smile. "Don't try to lie. I know you saved me. I saw you before I knocked out."

I scoff, then crossed my hands over my chest. "Fine. You caught me."

"I'm sure you had a reason for lying. It's okay. I'm not mad." He says. "I'm Lufeng, and you are......"

"I'm Jialia." I say.

"Pretty name." Lufeng smiles.

"My pants. It's wet. You made me fall into the toilet bowl. What are you gonna do?" I ask.