chapter seven

Meihua's POV  [ Xiaojun's Mom ]

I'm in the living room waiting for Xiaojun. I have some business to talk to him about Jialia moving in.

"What are you going to talk to me about, mom?" Xiaojun asks sitting on the couch across from me.

"I can let Jialia stay here. But you two need to have separate rooms." I say.

"Really?! You'll let her stay here?!" Xiaojun excitedly smiles. "The room situation. Don't worry about it."

"I'm only letting her stay here for the sake of my grandson and you." I say then grab my bag that is sitting on the coffee table. "I'm going now."

"Thank you mom. I really appreciate it." Xiaojun smiles.

Seeing Xiaojun smile warms my heart a bit. I know that I like having things my way, but sometimes I think I need to be a little loose. Just because Jialia is around doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to her. However she is towards me, she'll it the same back.

•••

I'm meeting up with Chunhua. My future daughter-in-law. The only perfect image that I know will fit for our family reputation. Not some poor girl like Jialia who has no background.

I'm at the restaurant waiting for Chunhua since she's going to be late because of a photoshoot which I had interfere with her busy schedule.

"Hello." Chunhua greets as soon as shes at the table.

"Hello." I smile and gesture her to sit down. A girl like Chunhua has manners. A poor girl like Jialia probably doesn't have manners. "Have you ate?"

"I ate already. If you haven't, I'll eat again with you." Chunhua offers.

"It's okay. I already ate." I say.

"What did you want to meet me for, aunt Meihua?" Chunhua asks.

"Jialia....." I say, just thinking about what happened a couple days ago still makes me mad.

"Who?" Chunhua asks.

I deeply sigh. I don't want to explain. I don't want to say Jialia's name, a girl with no background, doesn't have a place in my mouth for her name.

"Xiaojun brought this girl home, saying that the girl, Jialia is his girlfriend. They have a child together." I angrily say.

"Huh?! He has a girlfriend and a child?!" Chunhua exclaims.

"Shhh! I don't want people to hear." I say looking around to see that no one is near close to us. "We have to keep this on the low. We can't let anyone know."

"How dare that girl takes Xiaojun. He is mine since the day I met him." Chunhua fiercely say.

"That's right! You have to fight back for Xiaojun. You have to break their relationship if you want Xiaojun. It's a win-win for the both of us. If you can intervene in their relationship, you get Xiaojun and the girl can be gone from our lives." I smile.

"That part, don't worry. I'll have it all taken care of." Chunhua smirks then smiles.

With Chunhua and I together. Jialia will definitely be out of our lives forever and out of Xiaojun's life. She doesn't belong with Xiaojun, only Chunhua is perfect for my son. Watch out, Jialia. You'll have no idea what's coming for and after you.

Jialia's POV

Today is the day Jian and I are officially moving into Xiaojun's house. Which is part of the contract I agreed too. His mother also allowed, I'm kinda surprised. Her reaction to Xiaojun and I was not good. Very bad.