Chapter15: Dinner and a Fight

Regina's pov:
It's around dinner time when we hear the doorbell ring. I get off the couch and walk towards the door to see who it is.

"Oh umm... Hello? Did you need something?" Standing outside were all of Robin's Merry Men.

"We just wanted to let you know that we feel terrible for what Robin did and we all think it was absolutely nasty and mean. And on his behalf we apologize." Said Little John, with all the other Merry Men nodding behind him.

"Thank you." I say to them with gratitude.

"Regina, dinners ready!" Tink informed me from the kitchen.

"Would you all like to stay for dinner?" All of the Men exchanged looks before saying yes.
___________
Good thing Tink made tons of extra food or we weren't going to have enough. Through the dinner a lot of the Men were giving me strange looks, probably because of how much I was eating. But I had pretend to not notice. We talked, laughed, and overall, just had a good time.

It was around 10:30 when they all left.

"Thant you so much for the lovely dinner Tink and Regina, we really appreciate it. But we should be heading back to camp."

"No problem. Would you like to take any food home, we still have some left over." I offered.

"Sure why not, I'm sure Robin would like some, after all we've been ignoring him ever since the accident." They all began to chuckle.

"You've been ignoring him? Because of me?"

"Yeah after the way he had treated you we were all just disappointed and disgusted."

"Please, please don't ruin your guys' friendship because of me. I don't want to be the reason he's in pain." I said softly looking at my feet. The Merry Men left and headed back to the camp. I'm glad we can all be friends.

Robin's pov:
It's 10:30 pm and no one is at the camp.

"Where is everyone?" Marian asked.

"I don't know." I turn to Roland. "Why won't you go to bed, I'll be in there soon." Roland ran back to the tent.

Marian walks up to me so she is standing right in front of me, and a little to close.

"So, you know no one is at the camp and Roland just fell asleep... Did you want to go to my tent with me?" Marian said bitting her lip while taking her finger and draws circles on my chest.

I don't know why but I kissed her and of course she responded immediately. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer causing her to moan to my touch. And in response she wraps her arms around my neck. The kiss gets deeper and she begins to pull my shirt off. Her hand roam all over my upper body.

"Oh Regina." I moan. She pulls back.

"Regina? Did you just call me Regina?"

My eyes widen, "I-I-"

"You did!" She picks up my shirt from the floor and throws it at me. Then she runs back to her tent.

"Marian." I call after her. "Ugh."

"Tough night?" I turn to see all of my Men. "And put your shirt back on you're going to get a cold."

"I see you're all talking to me again. Where were you all?" I said while putting my shirt back on.

"We went out for dinner at Re-Granny's. We went to dinner at Granny's."

"I was just there with Marian and Roland and I didn't see you there." I said suspiciously.

"You didn't see us there because...." I knew Little John was going to come up with some lame excuse but before he could Will interrupted him.

"We had dinner at Regina's." Will said. My eyes flew out of my head (not literally).

"Regina's?!" All of my men nervously scratched the back of their neck while nodding. "May I ask why?!"

"Well first of all we came to apologize for what YOU did and then she invited us for dinner, how could we refuse."

"We had lasagna." Said one of my other men James.

"Was she alone?"

"No," my eyes widened even more, if that's possible, "Tink was there too."

"Thank God" I muttered.

"Why would you care, you were just about to have sex with Marian!"

"I-"

"Regina was actually the one who told us to stop ignoring you but I don't know if I can." After that all the men went into their tents without another word.

***
Who else loves the relationship between Regina and the Merry Men🙋
_________
Follow my Instagram: queenthief.quotes